Friday, October 06, 2006

Goin Back lo~

As of about 6 hours from now, i'll be on d bus back to kl already. Some of u may wonder (or not) why am i goin back tomorrow when i still have 1 more week of holidays comin up. Well, 2 main reasons actually.. 1) Its boring back here. Peeps at MMU are havin thier exams where as the rest of d non MMU buddies are all NOT in Malacca >.< . So i stay here layan myself at home everyday nia. Si beh sien..

Reason 2) is bcos my dad has been nagging me 2 1, control my food... keeps remindin me tat im fat every freakin day.. i know im abit wider at d sides.. but for god's sake.. i've been excercising every day when i'm back here ok! -.-" .. kononnyer he thinks by tellin me dat everyday, he'll get me to eat less.. goddamnit.. im already eatin less. -.-... plus.. doesnt he know, for 20 yrs liao... most of d things he says go in tru left ear n go out tru d right? Well, im actually not too bothered by that la. Small matter only infact.. been called fat all my primary school life.

But wat i actually tu lan about was my dad tellin me not to go online. Keeps pissing me off by sayin he'll cut my allowance if d bill gets over hand. Says i should only spend 1/2 n hour online.. jz to check mail n reply mail. -.-" .. Says chatting, sufrin n dl-ing music is pointless n a waste of money. Knn.. feel like telling him off there n then, but, i have nothin to come out with plus he is my dad, and answerin him back would lead to further reprocussions which i do not need. Goddamnit, 1/2 n hour a day?? i think he still thinks im still 13 and everything else is 7 yrs ago where there is no such thing as IMs and only way to communicate is through e-mail. -.-".. sien kao.. I sometimes wonder, is he doin all this jz becos i did badly during my exams? If i were to get better grades, would he stir up all this fuss about me being online for too long? Or maybe he is still too back track on kids and technology? Can't be.. he uses d net everyday in his office.. says he reads news n blogs.. Haha.. lucky he doesnt know my URL (Warning : DO NOT tel my dad MY blog.. or u will suffer!!). Oh btw, my house still uses dial up for net access >.<

Well, there is another reason why i'm goin back this early, but its between me and my housemates la. And no, it has nothing to do with d couple that is living in our unit. Haha.

Hmmm.. jz chatted with a net fren of mine who jz got back from d UK. Met her on IRC. She is actually my senior in college. So she jz got back from d advance top up thing. After hearin all her stories, really makes me feel like wanna go leh.. And the thing dat make me say " i've gotta go 1 way or another" was her MSN display pic. What was it? Well, it was her posing with d Manchester United logo inside Old Trafford!! Thats like pitch side dude!! Apperently she went for d tour which included goin 2 d stadium, gift shop and d museum. The cost?? Just 12 pounds!! Oh, not to mention transport from her uni in sheffield to OT! Dirt cheap i say... Waaaaa.. i wanna go !!! Gonna really study hard this time round! Got extra motivation liao. wuahaha.. See, who says its pointless to chat online?? Get to meet many new ppl ok.. some which i kinda have . *Oops :x* shall stop at that.

Well, i've got 1 free week in kl doin nothin at all. For wat i see la. So if any of u ppl who are in KL or goin to go KL, gimme a buzz la, maybe we can meet up n go kai kai ;).

Oh btw, these are some tracks that just came out and i love listenin to rite now, its worth checking out :

The Killers - When You Were Young

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Tell Me Baby

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

Justin Timberlake - SexyBack


Hmmmm.. ok la , still have a few things to pack. Guess i'll blog next time whn i get back to kl and find sumwhere got access la. btw.. how come my last post tarak much suggestions wan.. :'(