Friday, April 06, 2007

Mohawk take 1..

nah.. just got my hair cut over the weekend. As usual, my parents were stark raving mad when they saw it. But at least they understood that, if i don't do such things now, when will i ever be able to do so? When i'm working? yeah rite....



Well, as u can tell from the pix i've taken, i ain't a seasoned cam-whore so sorry la if the angle of the pics are bad. If u want, come see it for urself :P



So what ya'll think? thumbs up? thumbs down? sideways?? O.o. Maybe next time i might try it some other way just to piss my parents off.. wahahaha



Its just the back side that is different from all my other haircuts. The front and side i suppose most of u have seen it before rite? So no need front pic la (not THAT muka tembok yet :P)



So what ya think? vote vote!!.. then i can tell my parents what cool people my age think :D


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com