Sunday, October 28, 2007

Its Been A While

Alrite, finally i have time and comfort to update my blog properly. I know i've been away far too long for my standards but hey, getting every busy around me la with college stuff and all. Speaking of college, duno why now my college seems more fucked up then ever. Usually we students are granted a maximum of 3 times to be absent from tutorial classes. But this semester, don't know which smart fucker went to suggest that instead of 3 times, we only get 3 hours... including lectures!! So that goes to say if i miss a 2 hour lecture, that counts as 2 times absent and i can't afford to miss another lecture or sure get barred. -.-'' Fucked... and its only for my School of Technology... KNNCCB!!

So with that being said, what else can i do but attend every class, every tutorial on every day! There goes my saturday weh.. Feels like i only have 1 day break and BAM, back to classes. ><.. But this weekend i've been lucky enough to come home though abit only for less than 24 hours. Reached home in time for a haircut and then slept before waking up in time for dinner and MU!!So sorry la ppl, no time to call u guys out this time. Maybe the next time k? Come back also mainly cos my girl went for Global Gathering Rave at A'Farmosa today... Still going on at the time of blogging. And she and her bro n frens wanna come down to malacca tomorrow for lunch.. Ape lagi but chicken rice balls.. Aiyo.. whats so facinating la??.. ahaha.. duno la.. Oh well, not like i'm gonna pass up that oppertunity rite?

Oh, the new Football Manager 2008 has been out for about a week liao. Not that much difference from the old one in terms of playing styles but never the less, I'm happy bout it. So guess i'll be camping more infront of my lappie now trying to be the next Jose la. Haha.. My dear said the 2 things i love in life is football and computers. Put two of them togather and i'm blissfully happy. Kinda true don't ya think? But don't worry dear, i still need u ;)

Hmmm... oh, i guess someone up there must have answered my prayers for more international rock acts performing here cos My Chemical Romance is slated to perform in Stadium Merdeka on the 9th of December!!! WOoohooooOO!!!! I for sure (well, 90% la) am going so anyone else wanna go? See ppl there perhaps? And if i'm not mistaken, Rock The World will be also somewhere around December. Lets just hope MCR concert goes on smoothly and no last minute pull outs unlike *gulp* Avril few years back.

Rite i guess thats pretty much bout it la... unless u wan me to go all mushy n stuff.. Didn't think so rite? haha... Anyways, i still need to finish up my project outline due on monday.. >.<~