Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Justice Is Served...

Read this article in The Star last Friday bout a lady ramming down a snatch theft in her Perodua Myvi to death in KL. See this is when greed can get you killed. According to the report the dumb ass snatch theft was given RM42 but was not satisfied so he demanded her phone instead. But when the woman refused to give it up, he snatched her handbag instead.

Yes, a Perodua Myvi that had me laughing in stitches when Top Gears' Jeremy Clarkson did a review..


Calls it a MeeVi...

Well, what happened next was pure WIN in my books. She ran him over crashing him into a golf club fencing. Son of a bitch died on the spot! Ah, for more details go here.

But no good deed goes unpunished as according to the cops, she will be charged under Section 304 of the Penal Code as culpable homicide no amounting to murder.

My question to any lawyers or future lawyers out there ...errm.. Joanne? What are the charges will she be sentenced if she is found 'guilty'? Jail?

On a similar note, is there any law that protects the victim if he/she acts out in self defence and lets say kills the guy (like in the case above but only intentionally)? Or lets say I kena mug, then in self defence, I beat the living shit out of the guy, can the guy sue me for assault and battery? Or is there some self defence law where I can get off Scott free?

Cos I seriously won't mind running over some mat rempits if I was being chased by them. Taking out the trash of the nation so to say.