Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i've found my new love! well, no, its not wat it seems like.. i juz bought an acoustic guitar!! yay~~!! well, only got it cos my sis is pickin up guitar lessons, so gave her my old classical one n got myself a new 1. not tht expensive, only bout 600+... thats pretty moderate whn it comes to guitars ok.. my uncle has one that cost 4500!!.. but i must say, playin tat sounds very sweet!! haha...

tis weekend was pretty hectic for me, came back early on fri cos so didnt feel like goin for class. and it was worth it la.. cos got to play futsal at 4, which i'd wouldnt be able to do if i were to attend tat borin lecture~... after that rushed to MP to watch narnia wit d guys n leo n suling n her fren. wasnt a bad show la.. like soon said, it was something like LOTR wit kiddies in it.. and d lion? haha. fake.. haha. oh, n leo belanja me again..hehe thx ya. oh, n i dunno whos d more dangerous driver, su ling or me? cos while i drive fast n maybe take corners abit too sharply, she on d other hand keeps tellin me to horn la, overtake la, curse la.. ahhaha LOLz.. farny..

after sendin d girls home, me n d guys went out for supper b4 goin to liangs house to start wat has been itchin most of us all week : DotA!! haha.. been ages since i've last played wit tis guys.. pretty fun. n babi, dah la i get all d hero's i dunno how to use...kena tapau pula...haha.. manage to catch d world cup draw as well.. n boi o boi, there are some interestin matches come game time come next summer. in d end, went back at around 630 am after numerous rounds of CS.haha.

but regretted sleepin soo 'early'.. had to wake up at 9 to send my sis o d way to semabok 4 guitar lessons.. n whn i got back at 11, could oni sleep for another 2 hours cos thn, most of my relatives were at d house.. had tis sorta small family gatherin thing cos my g'ma came down... n my mom decieded to host things.. and boy, was she on a high pms alert.. dunno la, it could aslo be becos of all d cookin by herself n all.. but really, had to keep my questionin , sarcasm and rebelness all underwraps for tat day.. eg: me: ' why do we hav to put d dog in my room? very noisy leh, cant sleep, cant put it in waye's room meh' mom: '....(evil stare) dont question me..(contiues wit d evil eye stare)' .. that was juz one, i think i kena 2 more thn oni i jus gav up n did wat i do best, keep quiet, n nod..hahaha...

spent sunday at my cuzzie's place in pj.. and manage to get 4 new episodes of One Tree Hill season3 and 3 new ones of The OC 3. yay~~!! so happy ^_^ . wonder which one will be more dramatic n juicy eh. i prefer d OC but i think OTH's brooke is hotter thn any of d girls..haha..just finish watchin season 1 of Numb3rs an CSI:NY. i think OC n OTH will bring more colour n life into my world.. haha... now if only i can get my hands on d 1st season of House from liang....

well, other thn tat, nuthin much happend... college life still sux >.< ... assigment s loadin up but still reluctant to do. got a presentation due tis thurs..haha.. manU tis year is goin down d toilet... sorry to say tis, n since im an avid red devil supporter ( ithink everyone knows tat) i think it would be best if sir alex would step down next season.. so in d mean time, i'll be rootin 4 my fav spanish team : barcelona! haha..