Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Santa,

i've been a very good boy this year. hope u will grant me my wish list at d bottom. i tried to keep my wishes as reasonable as possible cos i know u got like billions of kids out there to give d prezzies to.. so here it goes ( and in no particular order) :

1. an iPod nano - got to try it at pc fair.. damn its cool
2. a 250GB SATA2 harddisk wif casing - my com got no more space due to all d music n games :(
3. more RAM - Need For Speed Most Wanted is laggy...
4. someone to make an external graphics card and i get d 1st issue - cant play F.E.A.R and quake 4
5. a digital camera - everyones havin one, why not me?
6. a nokia N90 - its a chun phone wif chun camera or a w900i would do ;)
7. a pair of Mercurial Vapor futsal boots - i wanna be like cool like Christiano
8. a TV in my hostel - missing all those cool shows and live footie :(
9. a pair of Oakley glasses - face it, gotta look cool to impress rite??
10. a Kirk Hammet series electic guitar wit a new amp - saw it at mid valley and it was 2 die 4

see Santa, not so bad eh, told u i tried to be reasonable. be waitin 4 d gifts on christmas mornin!

yours faithfully,
Shi En :)