Tuesday, January 03, 2006

its already 2006.... and i'll be turnin d big 2-0 in a couple of weeks!! ... but flashback abit.. my new years eve kinda suck for me personally .. why?? cos i lost my freakin voice... of all days, new years eve... >.< how la not to feel lemah... if anyone believes in omens, looks like tis ones sayin i'll have a bad year ahead.. n somehow, i have that feelin as well... dunno why.. feel like tis year is gonna suck BIG time..

well, manage to have our dota marathon on friday, lets see, we started at around 10, and finished by 8 .. could've finished d last game, but thn, mom called me. she wanted to use d car... damn.. there goes my mega kill streak by roofie!! hahaha... but damn syok n melemahkan in a way la... dota nonstop... haha.. fun fun.. wish could still do d same at d same time next year.. hopefully d guys will stil be around. and phang, although CS u can headshot me kao kao, stil cant remember u pawning me in dota yet :P... hahaha... thn halfway through supper, felt my voice suddenly left... i was like omg wtf.. o_o.. thn mentah mentah i got no voice.. those guys buli me sial... babi. juz cos i cant cuss back at u guys.. >.<

so after a couple of hours of sleep, erm.. bout 5 to be exact, bugged my mom to take out wat ever medication n d house that can be used to relieve my throat and gain back abit of my voice.. haha.. and my, banyak juga ade.. from traditional chinese 'leong cha' to those water soluble pills. so , wit no other choice (seeing d doc isnt 1 of em), gulp down everythin.. and i hav to say, it did work.. not that im fully recoverd yet, but can say bout 80% of my vocals are back now la.

and oh... the thing i was most pissed about new years eve was d traffic jam. where? right in bukit beruang.. to be more exact from d primary skol all d way to d MPMBB building.. stupid government.. dont they know that d road is just a single lane and damn hard to move?? sempat lagi adakan countdown there... aiyo.. wat to do .. malays.. haiz.. took me 2o min just to get from d traffic light from d skol to the side entrance to tmn sentosa.. which i think is bout 500 m oni.. +- . and after pickin up jo, comin out of d main entrance of sentosa was another jam.. cars were parked all d way from d police barracks!!.. oh dear, thn have to do some aggresive drivin to cut in from 1st lane to d 3rd lane. peh, if su ling was in d car, either she pengsan, or she cekik me mati.. hahaha...

so new years eve nite wasnt anything special, jus hung out at nara's house wit jo, siang n phang (yong ditch us, u bastard!!). watched d match which manU whooped boltons ass 4-1.. excellent showin lads.. now juz need to repeat that performance against d Gooners tonite!!..hahaha.. oh, and su ling, we DIDNT play dota on new years eve ok, well, maybe from 1201 am till bout 740am got la, but not 1 hour b4 countdown!..hahah... new years day aslo nuthin much.. juz went to play 1 game of 2v2 of dota wit may , her bro n howe... hahah.. sad to say, cos i main main, my shadow shaman oni get 10 kills.. well, i was in a hurry though... din really went 4 d cool cool items..hahaha.. nvm la, my holidays next time everyday i 1v1 wit u la k. hahaha..

so i guess wit only a couple of weeks to d exams, i gotta hit d books, cut off d net, cut off dota.. blah.. who am i kiddin.. will cut DOWN on dota and net. but will hit d books.. serious shit.. gotta start campin liao.. >.<