Thursday, January 26, 2006

weee... i know im not scheduled to blog till after my exams.. but while i was takin a break from my studies, i was surfin tis bloggers site. its on my links tab under kenny sia ( thanx wei nie for intro this guys site.. freakin chun . ;) ) and i stumbled upon one of his archived post. its at http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2005/08/kennysiacom_eng.php . do check it out. its able to so called Bengify ur blog.. tried it on my blog, and after re-readin d 'ah beng' version of it, i coulndt stop laughin my ass off.. seriously hilarious..

oh... happy 20th birthday to..me me.. muahahaha.. im 20 liao.. hmmm... but nthn special aslo.. just 2- infront against the rest of ya who still has 1- ..lolz.. and recieved lotsa sms-es frm frens.. hehe. guys n gals made my day man. :) n 1 pleasent surprise was that ven called me all d way from cardiff !! ..wow.it was nice to hear from him.. havent contacted him for nearly a year o.O.. but its good to know that he's doin fine there n enjoyin life... cool.. so thx ven for ya call. see ya soon whn u get back k.. cheers...ok la, back to studyin liao...but gotta read my translated blog summore.. maybe will translate one of u guys mia blog n read.. haha..