Friday, April 21, 2006

operator.. the line is dead... (soon i'll be d same)

waa.. totally totally addicted to tis song leh. :P . Ya ya, i know, i'm pretty late XP but thn again, since whn was i ever early? well, officaly i havent slept for the past 24 hours. Reason? definetly not studyin >.<.. manage to squeeze in a few hours though >.< . Oh, and i might not be updatin tis blog for a couple of weeks cos exams are startin already next monday!! grrr.... so gonna die.. lol

On a lighter note, jz came back from my new place. Went with my new housemates n a couple of frens. Actually, they jz wanted to go there to swim, but since i havent seen the place, i thought might as well go la, after all, will not be free after today and i dont know whn else i would go there until i actually move. What can i say about the place.. hmmm.. its pretty decent. spacious living room, but sumhow, i feel that my master room is jz slightly bigger thn my hostel room nia.. plus i'd be sharin wit a fren of mine. hmm.. the balcony view is facing the swimming pool. Which is not bad la. Got jacuzzi summoe XD . Oh, but thn rite.. while my frens were swimmin, and i was readin d papers.. suddenly nia, saw 3 Malay pondans walk in. I was like omgwtf keep cool.. really melemahkan. DOnt know if thier actually residents or they run d dobi downstairs. Lucky our unit has our own washing machine hehe..

As for my housemates, i guess they are pretty cool, funny thing is out of us 5 guys, there are 2 liverpool supporters and 1 each for chelsea, arse-anal n Man Utd. haha.. so i can only imagine d commotion whn those teams face each other nxt season. Another thing good is that all of em speak english and mostly use it as a first language. Which is super sweet for me. Unlike now where mandrin is d lingua franca. Dont get me wrong, i dont mind, get to learn alot anyway, but its always better to communicate in a language u know rite. But only bad thing is that most of em are smokers. Just hope they are civil minded enugh to not smoke in d unit ><. So i guess it'll be another new chapter in my life eh.

Other then that, nothing solid happend this week, been rainin everyday here . Usual la i guess. Oh got an earful from me dad for wanting to go out wit the guys durin d weekend. The usual crap i get lar.. sumhow im tryin to build n immune system to it :P . Hmmm.. well, guess i need to get sum shut eyes soon. I might blog again in between my exams, thn again, i might not la. Maybe i might put sum stupid quiz results that no 1 wanna see XD. Quite happy that my poll finally got sum hits. Can be considered as a poll. :P Keep it up peeps!! ur opinons are greatly appreciated :P , ok la.. gonna go get sum zzzz.. ciaoz . operator, kill tis line