Friday, April 28, 2006

Worm Detected, Worm found, Worm annilated .. muahahaha

Grrr... my com kena attack by stupid malware worm again :~~ . Stupid worm by the name of w32.rontobox@@mm or sumthin liddat . Was circulating around in my friends coms for awhile now.. damn tulan, jz leave d com on oni, d anti virus will pop up sayin got virus in tis tis tis folder, and thn clean it up. But wats more tulan is whn playin dota that time. Kan cheong part, like wanna pawn sum one, or wanna run away, stupid anti virus pop up. So, urs truly jz switched off his antivirus and jz went on playin. Mana tau.. today, felt like pc was lagging on me >< . Then when i just followed n test d symptoms. And wtf... betul betul kena ><. aih... wasted 1 hour testin n tweakin my com, do tis do tat. But luckly i manage to kill tat worm and everythings back to normal. Yay..

Well, nothing much to update on since tis is blardy exam week. Finishing on d 5th. But then.. dont know if i'll have net access next week. New month i wont be here anymore... so if i dont get my frens who are sharing to continue tis line. I guess its bye bye net for a week. which i dont know how am i gonna survive.. Oh wait... i have 3 papers on tues wed n fri.. great.. thn maybe after that i can go stay wit my cousins.. LOL.. hmm.. see how it goes.. ah well, bak to studyin ><