Saturday, May 13, 2006

Free~~

Well, its been a long time since i last blogged. Guess it was either no time, or no mood. Well, guess today ada mood abit, ada time also, so might as well eh. Lets see, rite now, i'm on holiday for 3 weeks, eh.. wait, i'm on perma holiday.. muahahahaha. unless college tells me other wise... Hmm.. in the past few weeks, i've :

- Transfered my wireless account to my fren, so 50 riggit deposit i got back.. *cha ching*

- Checked out of my hostel, another 50 bucks deposit *cha ching again*

- Shifted all my stuff to my new place, thx to a friend of mine. Those house mates ar.. nothing to say, kononnyer suppose to help me move at 1pm.. delay delay till say 1 am.. thn i got feddup, i asked another fren instead. God, hopefully tis is not a sign of things to come with em. >.<

- Celebrated my grandmothers 89th (i think) birthday at d legacy hotel in KL. The dinner was like chinese new year take 2. 5 tables of relatives , uncle n aunt from england n aussie also was here. Was suppose to be 5 star hotel, food wasnt bad... only the cold dish looked like 5 star honestly...cos of d prawns n mussels. It was the ONLY time i eat mussels.. cos they were so BIG and covered with garlic n CHEESE!! u hear that lynn, CHEESE. hahhaha.. too bad u and ann couldnt be here huh. hoped u had a blast in bang-kok though. =) ... did u all go for d mtv asia awards? Sadly with out u 2 here, plus no ah leong n ah meng, me n eu jinn had to sit with the kids >.< .. my sis wanted to act all grown up.. so she sat wit d adults. :P .. And my, those kids, though the eldest might be only in f 1, but thier minds... my god.. for me to say that they are polluted, gotta be sumthin rite? Oh, and as expected went to kayu after that for supper. lol. ^^

- Watched d mtv asia awards.. sad to say, tis yrs event totally sucked. Winners sucked, performances sucked, host sucked. The only thing thats nice (according to Leo) was the trophy itself. haha.. and i have to agree , that was d only thing tat looked good .

- Went for dinner with leo n su ling on wednesday to windmill. Had sum chiken n fish grill.. not bad lar.. Hadn't eaten western outside for years now. Last i remember was amigos bout..errr. wait. i dont remember at all >.< Hmm.... later went to secret recipe for sum cake. Been craving for thier marble cheese for sum time now.. and guess wat, marble cheese was sold out! omfg... how can it be sold out, and u fellas dont have n extra cake. Asked for the blueberry cheese, also sold out... by tat time, i was outta ideas of wat to eat ( my usual choices are those 2, never tried anything else :P) . In d end , settled for yogurt cheese. Not bad, taste like lemon cheesecake to me though.

Guess other than that , nothing much else happend. Usually my days back are spent in front of the tv, or in front of d laptop or at padang. Oh, past few days, been waking up blardy early.. 7am on tuesday!! 9 am on wednesday 10 am on thursday .. thank god i woke up at 12 today :P.. I also had no idea why i woke up so early at 7... goddamn 7!! >.<..

Anyways, congrats to someone on getting the JPA scholarship to do med. You've earned it. I'm very happy for u =) .

Rite.. time to reconnect n post tis ( goddamn dial up -.-)

P/s : moms day is comin up.. wat did u get for ur mom??