Sunday, September 24, 2006

I've Been Challenged!!

Yes folks, i've been challenged by sumone to do sumthing.. who?do wat? well, i've been challenged by kat to write 1 post a day for at 8 days in a row and da loser has to do sumthin for da winner.. Well, dats between me n her la hahha.. so ppl out there, dont be surprise if i suddenly 'semangat' blog ya.. lol.. jk jk.. i'll oways blog if theres sumthin to blog about. ok , so this is post #1 of 8.

Well, lets see... oh.. this holiday, i've made a promise to myself.. to freakin excersice everday! Cos urs truly is really gettin abit ( ok ok kinda lot) 'wider' around da waistline >.< .. So to kick off my 1st day, i decieded to go jogging tis evenin. And boy was i feelin my legs ache. I think i jogged bout 1 km non stop b4 stoppin. Not bad? I dunno.. cos last time, i remember being able to jog non stop for like 2 km liddat. These legs are gettin old.. >< So i basically jogged for 1 km.. and walked for another 2 around d taman. I have to say.. nothin has changed around here. Everything seems to be the same, houses also same, roads also same.. i tot wit me not being back for so long, at least la 1 or 2 new houses being build.

Anyways, manage to meet leo today while jogging. Too bad she doesnt have nice series tat i want.... but at least got the Infernal Affairs trilogy :) . That should keep me occupied for at least 2 days.. hahahaha. Wanted to go find Jac as well, but she only replied my msg like half n hour after i got back .. so... too bad :P . Oh may, wanted to find u as well, but i tot u may be bz studyin so i didnt wanna kacao u. hehehe :x

Hmmmm.. other thn dat.. nothin much i guess.. Had left over lamb shoulder for dinner.. it was like as big as my wrist to my elbow!! I asked my mom.. "ma, is dat all for me?" , and my mom said yes!.. i was like.. ok.. haha.. Dont care la, lantak makan nia.. i think rite.. if this was to be served at a normal western restaurant.. they would at least put a 15 ringgit price tag on it. And if it was to be served at a fancy western restaurant like Chillis or Victoria Station i think it would easily fetch up to 30 bucks easilly. And how much did my mom pay for 1 shoulder?? Guess .. guess... Remember.. the length almost like from my wrist to elbow!! Only 3 bucks!! yeap... 3 ringgit nia.. I was O.O... "mom, can we have tis almost everyday for dinner? " hahah.. and my mom replied " look at ur stomach laa.." .. terus i potong stim sial.. -.-"

Well.. dats about it i guess. Oh, and jz for ya info , having trance, techno and rock songs on ur mp3 while u jog really gives u dat extra encouragement to go that extra 100 meters!! hahaha. Dont ask me why im suddenly listenin to techno n trance.. Maybe cos my housemates are o ways blastin it day in day out.. and suddenly i feel addicted to it! haha..

Personal message to God : if ur really out there, do make those i care about well again..