Friday, September 22, 2006

WOOHOO~~~~

Finally.. after 14 weeks of sufferin... my 1st repeated sem is over!! and i'll be free for d next 3 weeks!! yay! Sumhow freedom never tasted this good.. What else taste good eh... hmmm how about durian cake from Secret Recipe??

Well, it was my housemates belated birtday special celebration, so his godsis and me went to secret recipe to buy a cake. We didnt know actually wat his fav flavour was.. but i did know he's crazy for durians.. so, whn we saw the durian cake available .. wat summore.. buy la.. haha.. i have to say, when we presented the cake to him, his facial expression was priceless.. stunned and happy at d same time! :) .. well, i think stunned mostly cos he also jz wake up dat time la. Folks, durian cake tastes like..errr.. durians la.. but my advice is not to eat such a big piece cos the feelin of throwing up can occur. I think its best enjoyed with a glass of Teh-tarik since its not as sweet as thier cheese cakes.. but thats jz me la.

Durians n cakes aside.. everything seems to be sorta calm at A-11-15 during d past few weeks.. oh, but yesterday.. THAT troublesome couple got into a fight.. AGAIN.. -.-" .. i was in my room at d time, playin my guitar whn suddenly at d corner of my eye, i saw d guy running out of d room being chased by his gf!.. I was like.. "tiao.. here we go again..." . I couldnt care less this time round la, continued doin my own stuff.. blasted my music tryin to drown out the shouting.. But after awhile i went out to check if anyone had jumped out of d balcony or bleed to death yet. But all i saw was d girl hitting d guy!!... with my goddamn umbrella!! At first i thought of being hero n do sumthin.. but thn.. think think.. the guy isnt dat soft.. and the way d girl uses d umbrella.. is like.. well.. (no offence) a girl.. Plus, i feel dat its better dat they settle thier differences on thier own la. And luckly i wasnt studyin at that time.. or i'll be really pissed...

But after awhile.. things seemed to cool down.. and both of them went back into the room.. and later on at nite.. everything seemed back to normal.. macam pekara normal only these fights. Im making a solemn pledge now to try not to fight with my future girlfriend (whoever she may be la) :) .. everthing has a rational explenation and a possible solution rite?? Other thn bashing the living hell out of ur partner la..

Anyhows, i should be comin back home on saturday la.. barring any sudden change in plans. So, malacca here i come!! mrbheng.. we go yum cha sum day aite.. get siang as well..

Hmmmm.. opinion time ppl, (note dat tis has NOTHING to do with me.. at least not yet) i jz curious to know.. how long will it take for a guy to know a girl b4 he can make a move on her? oh, and girls, wat IYHO, is d suitable amount of time do u need to get to know a guy b4 u accept him as ur bf/partner?? I know there is no correct or perfect answer.. But i would jz like to hear your opinions ya :)

Ok la, wanna go back n get sum shut eyes.. gotta go for lunch after tis as well ;) .. Cheers!