Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Moving on?? Not so fast....

Latest revelations tell me that i may be a lil to harsh on her. And deep down, i know i don't wanna move on. I still have a thing for her.. sorry leo.. can't let go yet. So i'm keeping my options open for now. I was very upset n hurt whn i posted the last 'real' entry the other day. I'm sorry. But after calming down, think rationally, i guess everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves rite?

Well, she did call me earlier on to talk bout it. Didn't actually get to tell her everything i wanted to, but i guess its all about the timing eh? She says she's gonna talk things over with him this week and will let me know her next move after that. A pretty productive conversation we had i should say.

All i can say is, where i go depends on path that she decides to take. Not that i can't make decisions on my own, its just i don't wanna have any regrets. And i fear i might if i don't listen to what she has to say at least.

I also don't know why i'm so drawn into this.. maybe i do know, but i'm just not sure yet. Oh well, gotta wait till d end of d week to know what will happen between us. Whatever it is, so long as she has think about it thoroughly and is happy bout it, then i will not object to it. So.. till the next big thing comes along...