Monday, November 27, 2006

Revelations...

Well, i guess the weekend is already over. Man U drew wit chelsea.. Fair result i think, it was a game of 2 different halves. The final verdict bout me and her is in. And all i have to say is i'll stop going after her from now on. I'll bury dissolve all feelings i have for her. I'll move on from this episode even if its very hard for me.

Why? Cos she said that she still loves the other guy no matter what and i should just let go. Well, i know some ppl might continue to fight this battle but the way i see it, if i do, i'd be fighting a losing battle. Don't get me wrong, i'm not one who gives up easily (rite jac? :P) on something, but i am a realist. And the way i see things, this is as good as goodbye. Eh... not say goodbye for good la, we are still friends and still contact each other on a normal basis. But i guess from now on, thats all we'll ever be : just friends.

I guess i have to be happy about that; i mean , rather thn not being friends at all rite? But i do wonder.. why is it so hard for her to get over someone that she knows she can't have? Even if u'd say differnt ppl have different levels of tolerance/time to let go, but takkan something as BIG as this also can't see? So i guess the saying 'love is blind' is true all along? Or should i say 'love is stupid' ? Well, at least it makes ppl do stupid things rite? As for me, like i mentioned in my previous post, i'm not gonna sulk over her or dwell over the rejection. Nope, i'm in the 'picking myself up' process now. No hard feelings towards her. Somethings in life just aren't ment to be rite? And these things are certainly not ment to be forced. If the other person doesn't wanna tango wit u, thn guess u just have to find another tango partner eh? Just have to accept some facts in life.

So i guess thats the end of my drama (this one at least). Faye says its like a korean drama.. Correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt there always someone who dies in korean dramas?? But so far everyone involve is still alive n well wo.. :)

Oh, and a special thanks to Su Ling, Leo and Kat for being supportive and giving me words of encouragement and comfort!! Thx guys girls!! luv u 2 bits!

Rite.. Nuff bout that. Other big news happenin around me.. Oh the couple that i blogged about last time remember?? Well, they've split up and moved out!! *plays line from song " This calls for a toast so pour the champaigne, pour the champaigne"* Well, actually the guy fled from the girl.. tell u it was a BIG mess la. Actually they were both back at the girls hometown of Ipoh few weeks back, then last sunday the guy fled from the girl.

Well, long story short, the guy is no where to be found ; The girls family came last weekend to pack up all her stuff and go back to hometown. Her mom said that the guy conned her of around RM6,000 over the years!!! Ask to pay this la, buy that la, borrow money la.. My god.. when my other housemates and me heard that, we were quite stunned!! Now, we don't know whos the more evil one... the guy or the girl.. I believe in karma : what goes around comes around. And i guess when it comes around on him, he's gonna suffer badly. Can't say i feel sorry for him. Not one bit actually. The person i actually feel sorry for are his parents. What happend to their son, become sampah masyarakat. Die also no use la..

And one of my other housemate also moved out recently, went to live somewhere near his girlfriend. So now 1 unit, only 3 ppl live. Me, my roommate and that guy (the one from above). Guess its time 2 start anew eh?