Thursday, January 18, 2007

Move Aside Jessica Alba

I'm sure u all know that my dream girl would be jessica alba rite? But these days, i've found her match or so to speak, on a local front. Since i don't have a girlfriend to smack me on the head so : Introducing my current LOCAL celebrity crush : Hannah Tan @ Hannah T <-- so says her blog



I'm sure u all know her by now. If u don't, sorry to say u've been living under a rock for the past few years. She appears on 2 tv programs each week on local tv. See her on for 2 times each week really can melemahkan man (in a damn good way of cos).. Eyes terus glued to the tv. She's hot n cute! Not many can pull that off eh? Oh, did u know she was FHM's (Asia at least) No. 1 sexiest woman of 2006? hot eh! Oh plus she sings, but i don't think she is that talented of a singer.Plus her voice like chipmunk kawaii~~. Did i mention she's hot as well ?:P





So as a conclusion, top place goes to Hannah T, 1st runner up : Jessica A. And after that ah.. TBD (to be decided):P. Unless anyone wanna change that? Haha.. guess the exam stress must be really getting to my head d.

Rite.. one last time to oogle *drool*