Sunday, January 21, 2007

Random stuff...

Yes!! Liverpool has finally done something rite.. they've beaten Chelsea few hours ago by 2-0. Don't get me wrong, i'm still as die-hard a Man United supporter as u can get. But as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. In this case, liverpool helped united maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League table to 6 points with a game in hand. A game which United will face Arsenal tomorrow. Pray for the best in that!! So for once i'll say thank u reds :P

On another note, also a few hours ago, had Japanese buffet at Menara Antarabangsa KL (i think) with my relatives. All i can say is i'm so very da full!! Too bad ah jinn couldn't join us but i'm sure he's enjoyin himself more where he went *wink* . Will be here till monday. Then its back to my place to prepare for my exams.. Still feelin sooooooo full XD.

Yet another thing, its been raining very heavily these few days in KL n the Klang Valley. Luckily no flood .. yet.. Not quiet the same can be said with other parts of the country esp. Johor. Thank goodness malacca no flood. haha.. So i wonder, is this some kind of divine ploy by the korean k-pop star Rain to promote his concert here? Don't know whats so special bout him.Only thing is, he has a damn funny name. Imagine if he intros himself in Hokkien, " hi, lim peh eh mia si lor hor" (hi, my name is rain). Or his fans at his concert who speak hokkien sayin "lor hor lai liao! lor hor lia liao!" (rain come d, rain come d) or "ma, wa ai ke kua lor hor, eh sai hor wa lui bor?" (mom, i wanna go see Rain, can u give me some money) Imagine wat the mom would say... But still, he's famous.. so nothin much i can say bout that.. -.-''

Guess thats bout it. Seems like the same thing is happening again.. i've been blogging more often rite b4 my exams compared to other times. I can remember doing the same during the last sem! Gosh, i need a girlfriend! anyone interested? :-x