Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Miracle!!

Well, it has to be.. after God knows how long (well, just scroll back to the last post and everyone will) have I last blogged. Don't think I want to get into why so long no blog again nor what have I been up to in the time between as I suspect everyone else has more important things to do... like shop for CNY clothes or decorate/clean house or help your mom bake cookies!

I suppose this CNY would be extra special to me as the first day also coincides with my birthday *winks*, therefore all the more reason to resume blogging eh? Usually for my parents will give me cash for my birthday n ang pau on CNY but whether this year will be a bonus for them ( 2 occasions 1 angpau) or me (2 occasions 2 angpaus) remains to be seen.

Will be going home tomorrow though, so that'll make me AFK for about a week till I come back to KL. So if anything important do reach me on my cell n not leavin messages/tags on facebook ya.. Damn.. no Battle of the Bands n Premier Football for a week! And I'll be meeting up with the Malacca gang for dinner tomorrow... wonder if this year we'll go visiting again? If we do, don't care mates, ya'll gotta come my place!! Last year u all skip, wtf man... so NOT cool!!

And I predict this year will be a very sober CNY again.. think I only had like 1 or 2 cans of beer last year! If it does happen, it'll be good in a way that after drinking my liver to death on Christmas n New Years Eve, it'll be a good break! Then again, nothing is merry n fun without some alcohol to pass around rite?? Well, at least I can look forward to gambling this year with the Family and friends.. Mah Jong anyone??


Christmas Eve @ Jason's


New Years Eve @ Andy's

And after CNY, I'll be heading back to KL to sit for my last paper. Then its holidays again ! Which reminds me, me n yong are planning a trip to Penang in Febuary. Date is unconfirmed yet.. most likely will be discussed in depth n length tomorrow. But I can say this la, it'll be a road trip (hooray!!) of food, food n more food! Anyone interested please do let one of us know by the end of next week so we can do better planning ;P.

On another note, can't help but be mesmerized by the style of FC Barcelona lately... trashing every team in its wake with style n guile and its more team work of 1 team than a team of 11 individuals playing togather. And having a player like Leo Messi helps the cause a lil la.. to put it simply, its a football equvilant of an orgasm! haha


The masters of Catalonia

Than again, my beloved Red Devils aren't doin too bad either. We're doing what needs to be done : winning. 3-0 Chelsea then a 1-0 Wigan and another 1-0 Derby? Well,4 trophies this year? If we stay injury free why not, if any team can do it, its definatly us!! Vidic has been God like in defence.. still dont like Van der Sar for nuts.. Ronaldo is finding his shooting boots again... Rooney is on his way back from recovery.. So all in all... FOOTBALL ftw!! Screw Russell Peters if he doesn't like 'soccer'! :P


Twin Terrors at Old Trafford

Guess thats all for now... Happy Chinese New Year of the Ox folks!! gonna look for something to munch on!! lol


If they were selling Messi 10, I would've bought it too!