Monday, March 30, 2009

What Were They Thinking...

Usually I get lots junk n more junk in my e-mail but recently I got this e-mail from a friend of mine that I think I've just GOT to share...

Gotta wonder what were the owners on when they were thinking bout names :


Halfway inn where?? Free show ka?


I think its a guarantee with their product..


"Hello, you've reached Fuk Mi's, can I take your order"


Hmmm...


Something for the guys..


Something for the girls..


"Would you like it small, regular or large size sir?"


And my very own contribution.. for those who don't un, ask ur Hokkien friends

Now for those who think regular joe's don't have a wicked sense of humour, think again..


KL-ites will have this familiar feeling


Would be a nice BBQ equipment now eh?


Who says church people are dull?? Haha..

And in the recent event of the whole-lotta-bull Earth Hour shit..


Now I really wanna NOT turn of d lights:P

I think the whole Earth Hour thing is just one big publicity stunt cos what can you gain by turning off the lights for one hour? Sure you save electricity. And then what? I haven't done any research whether not using electricity will make logging any slower or slow down the melting of d polar ice caps.. Can anyone enlighten me?

I have a few better suggestions on how we can prolong the life (yes I use prolong not saved cos in the end, we are all fucked anyways) of this earth. First off for everyone to turn of the vehicle engines for an hour ? Or no smoking for an hour? Wouldn't that two suggestions alone give far greater benefit to the environment?