Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time To Put My Game Face On...

Oh its gonna be one helluva weekend for me... Not the fun kind by a country mile.


For one, our season could be seriously made or broken come the end of tonight. Best case scenario, we win, chelsea loses. Worse case scenario, we lose, chelsea wins, then its all over... Most realistic scenario, we lose, chelsea draws, which also kinda means bye bye to our title hopes...

And its going to be a do or die week for my fantasy as well, need to score super high pts to pull away from Mr.Yeah and close the gap possibly overtaking the other 2 lahanats in front of me. All this because of putting too much trust in Torres as my captain and Gerrard... lol...

Oh, and there's that 'little' thing called 'my finals' on monday and tuesday that I still need to prepare for! Fucking hell, really no mercy man this place.... 3 papers in 2 days again!! Looks like I'll be a fucking zombie on crack for the next 4 days or so...

As the title implies, its time to put my game face on...

http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sports-pictures-raiders-fan-game-face.jpg
I needs one...

So, suling, still think I'm having fun? Really wanna join? -.-'


I R Nerd...