Thursday, October 13, 2005

WOnder why

haha.. ok this is my second post in quick succession.. cos theres something thats been bugging me for quite awhile now and i still cant think of why it is.. well, thing is, everytime whn i chat wif ppl (usually frens that i've not seen for sometime), one of the first questions (the other being how are u) that they will ask me is : hows ur girlfriend or do u have a girlfriend?
so, the thing thats bugging me is, am i the type of guy who is seen as one who is always attached to someone ?? nono, dont get me wrong, not that im angry or anything.. i'm just puzzled as to why nia... whats so.. about me that makes ppl ponder that question to me?.. is it flattering? i dunt know, maybe a lil .. if i have a girl.. haha.. as 4 now, i guess i'm contempt wif the single life.. and lets just say, after 2 relationships, i've learned alot like wat to do and wat to expect and wat not to.. but not that i would turn down the chance if THE near perfect one comes by. i say near perfect, cos no one is perfect rite... so have to settle for whats best that i can get. and if , say la, if there is a perfect someone for me or anyone else, wont it be kinda boring? haha.. i think it would..
anyways, guess this issue will be bugging my mind for sometime... btw, kelly clarkson's new song - Because of You is freakin nice IMHO.. cant get it out of my head :))