Friday, August 10, 2007

09.08.07 - A Trip Back..

Last weekend, i finally went back to Malacca after nearly 1 month in KL. What to do, busy here busy there, somehow, just can't find the time. It must've been really long cos for the first time rite, I nearly couldn't go back cos nearly all the bus tickets for Friday had been sold off!! The ever reliable Transnational that i always take had 1 ticket.. for 10 pm. -.-''... So after findin here n there, took d metro bus at 4pm.. That time was 3+. Surprising still got. But to my utter dismay, the bloody bus took the long and winding way back through Alor Gajah. God damn muther fucka. Asked d person who sold tickets b4 and he said we were going pass Ayer Keroh toll.


Tandoori Chicken.. IMHO d best i've eaten all over

So, being already late, had to call Su Ling to pick me up cos my parents already left d house for sum function. When she did pick me up, Don was in the car.. with a new haircut!! If you've seen him recently, u'll know wat i mean. If not, keep readin, his pic is down below (Don, i gave u more thn 3 days d k). So anyways, we decided to go makan dinner la. And first thing i could think about was Pak Putra. Folks, this place serves D best tandoori chicken in town and i might add maybe in KL as well!. I was suppose to take Khai Lip here last year.. but sadly, didn't have d time. nvm la, next time i come back k ;) . So long never eat here, called what ever d heart desired ;).


My double cheese naan.

Then later on at night, had yum cha session/gossip/goreng session with don, leo, su ling and jac. See Jac, i even called u k!! Don't say i lupa kawan!! :P. Great to meet up with em after so long nvr come back. So after few hours there, found out that nothing much has changed in malacca (no big surprise). Jac heard rumors bout me and like rumors, they are untrue :P. And i heard d Digital Mall is semi open! :D.. Low Yatt Malacca!! hahaha


Enjoy~

Then the next day, don, leo and me went to watch The Simpsons at MBO at melaka mall. I have to say, being a fan of the simpsons and watching it every evening on Astro made me have big hopes for it. And after about 1.5 hours of laughing at Homer, Bart, Marge and company, i give it a thumbs up!! :D. Certainly one of the better movies of the year!! IMHO, it rates number three behind Transformers and 300. Sorry la, i haven't seen Pirates 3 nor Harry Potter. So good, i watched it twice! :D. Those who haven't watched it, i seriously recommend it!


Mutton never tasted this good!

After coming home, mom told me that we were goin out to dinner as a belated birthday thing for my sister. And being my sister, without hesitation picked to eat at d Japanese restaurant at Equatorial. Kampa Chi was it?? At first, my dad and i weren't too keen on it. Not that i don't like jap food, just wasn't in d mood for it. But my mom wasn't having any of it. So, wat to do, spend 70++ per person dat nite lo. I think i ate so much smoked salmon that it was nearly 1 fish! ;). And barely reaching home, i had to go out again. This time yum cha with another group : Jo, Klip, Ven (yes his back!), Liang and Chia Ying. I couldn't have possibly eaten anymore so i just settled for a drink. We headed back to jo's place afterwards cos i wanted to try this lemon liqueur that Klip brought back from his trip to Italy. Tasted like vodka with lemonade. Strong, sweet , sour and sharp.. nice~~!!.. Klip said that he gave half a glass to Soon the other day and within 10 min, he was sleepin on d couch d! Luckily for me, dat nor any other drinking side effect happened to me :D.


Looks like mud, but i can assure u, this spinach and cheese dish even got Don putting 2 thumbs up!

The next day, met up with Klip and Ven for lunch and a game of pool. Siang and his friend joined us later. We ate at this beef noodle shop rite opposite Senyum. Again, i think tis is d best beef noodles i've had. The rest all kinda sucked. Even the ones claimin they are Vietnamese beef noodles (FYI, Vietnam is said to have D best world over). Didn't bring my camera with me so couldn't take pictures of the delicious and tender beef. >.< .. I don't know if it was the beef in it or wat, but later during pool, i was like holy-shitting everyone weh. Even Siang also i can win!! Achievement indeed :) . At nite pula was a total DND session for me. Why? Cos got F1 followed by the Community Shield!! Yes folks, d best season is back!! Man U won!! Van der Sar was d hero!! Sweetness~!! Carlos Tevez is joinin us soon.. so double sweetness!! Over on F1, rookie sensation Lewis Hamilton won again! nice~!.. But situation seems very dark at McLaren cos Alonso tak syok Hamilton.. wtf.. -.-''


This is d way to be eatin.. mix all d best 2gather and chomp it down!!

Anyways, left back for KL on monday morning. Had presentation to do later in the afternoon. And i thought that after last weeks involvement in another school/faculty's sports carnival, i was free. But nooooo.... even the school of pre-U called me to become ref for them. wtf.. ah, they said they'll write a testimonial for me. So not so bad after all la. But this time i was less involved. Manage to find other friends to ref for me while i just sit there and watch. hehe.. Oh, just reformatted my laptop. Apparently i got hit by sum stupid virus like last time. Symptoms were almost all there, just couldn't find the key file. Moreover, got different things start to happen pula. Not taking any chances, so format only lo.


Ta-da~~ Don, say 'HI' to the camera!.. Acutally he was sayin 'fuck la u'

So that being that, i still have 2 assignments and 1 more presentation to kao tim b4 i wrap up my coursework and prepare for my finals. I should be finding material now. but knowing me.. oh well, blogging comes first :P