Saturday, August 25, 2007

The other side of me

Ok ok.. I'm not used to this kinda posts. Rite rite.. anyways, over the past few weeks (maybe even months o.O) i've been constantly bombarded by 1 question though asked in many brilliant ways.. but in d end comes down to "eh shi en, got girlfriend d ka?". Seriously, come kl kena, come melaka also kena, come cyberspace also kena. Can't u leave a man alone in peace?? Ah well, anyhow, the much awaited answer to u ppls questions is : yes, i do (finally) have a girlfriend. I've not been hiding anything from u guys, i assure u i haven't been keeping this a secret unlike previous times (ahh.. venom i taste).

Don't think i need to as i've realized dat good things like this don't come along everyday n its important that i share whats good in my life with everyone rite? So folks, i won't wanna bore u with the details cos i know you'll just ask the same things during dinner/mamak sessions :P. Anyways, what u would wanna know is dat her name is Alicia and she's also in the same college as me. See, even if i've dissed the 'types' of girls from my college in1 of my previous post, i did say there were a few of the minority out there rite? Hmmm.. She is of mix parentage.. I'll put it simply as Alicia = Chinese + Eurasian and not wat some of you think or have heard. *glares at a certain someone* :P. Oh well, some of u might already know i was going out with her but i still hang on to the fact that we weren't an item yet back then.. Main reason was.. I just wanted to be sure she's the right one. After all the bullcrap that happened in d past, can't help but feel a lil bit cautious rite? And i'm so very happy to say, i am sure that she is the perfect one for me :D


This is my girl.

One of the reasons i'm attracted to her is because we get along so well, we can talk bout anything under the sun. Our interest are almost similar... from movies, to music to tv shows, heck she even supports MU!! And NO, i'm not dating myself :P. Another interesting fact, she's a rocker! Well, drummer to be precise la. I think u ppl know i have a soft spot for girls who can rock rite?

Anyhow, besides all that, she's just a great bundle of joy to be with. Erm, how do i put it, she is just able to put a smile on my face each time she's around and whatever dark cloud dat is above my head will jz seem to fade away. There's also a sense of belonging and 'everything will be alrite' kinda feel when i'm with her. A new spring in my step, a reason to wake up in d mornin. All things great i guess. I can honestly say, she's the best thing that has happened to me la.. *according to H. Simpson* best thing so far.. I've found my other half!! And most importantly, she makes me happy. Jeez, i'm beginning to sound all mushy and i'm sure many of u are reaching for the bucket now...

Baby, i know ur reading this, erm, this is one of the few reasons to ur question la. The rest i'll tell u in person k ;) . And yes, there is much more to say about her but i guess i'll leave it till a relevant and appropriate time eh :).. So i guess finally, my stint of being single has ended and it couldn't have been by anyone better. Well, unless of cos there is the Avril + Jessica Alba girl out there la.. *runs for cover*.. haha.. But jokes aside, my dear, i'm in this for the long run ;)


Me and her camwhoring at KLCC... She's the pro ;)