Sunday, August 05, 2007

05.08.07 - 8 Random Facts

Tagged by Leo and Y.Hwee

1) Each player must post these rules first.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3) People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Shi En's 8 Random Facts :

1. I can't carry a conversation and look into that person's eyes for more than 5 seconds.

2. I don't know how to read nor write in chinese. Yet i can curse like a chinaman!!

3. I'm afraid of openin up for the fear of being hurt again still lingers :-S. (I'm still re-learnin 2 trust.. dats y i STILL don't have a girlfriend..)

4. I'm not an artistic person for nuts.. i can't compose my own tunes, write lyrics or paint a pretty picture :(

5. I think Malaysian football will never progress even till the day i have grandkids.. (its a fact folks)

6. I think girls who make the first move have real guts and i really admire them! *like Borat* I like~

7. I used to wanna be/damn kao fan of the Backstreet Boys

8. I''m not a cry-er. I simply cant... even in my saddest moments, i don't seem to shed a tear.. well, maybe just 1 got la.. but other thn that.. nuthin.. O.O

I tag :

Dee

Jac

Kat

Yong

Stefie

Su Ling

Lynnie

May

Wei Nie

Oh btw, linkin Park just came out with a new vid : Bleed It Out .. too bad youtube still don't have it yet. I like it! :D Check it out when you can!