Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FInally its over...

After 14 weeks and another 11 days of exams, i've finally completed the first semester! Which means.... H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!! Woohoo~!! But this time, i only have like 2 bloody weeks nia. This is one of the few reasons why i so don't like my college.. mahai betul.. What can i do for 2 weeks la?? O.O..

I'm still in KL now, won't be coming back till friday i think. Whos back this weekend? Just feel like staying at home and bertapak infront of d tv 24/7. hehehe.. Oh, my dad bought a creative mp3 player for me. 5GB for about 150 bucks!! :D.. Haven't got to see it yet but for sure i'll have my very first device review here! :).

Sad thing bout holidays this time is with me being back in malacca and alicia being back in her hometown, we'd be apart for 2 weeks.. :(.. i know i know... its nothing rite? But hey, we just started so we need to be together to build a strong foundation rite? ... hmmm.. how ar... how... hmmm.. But at least now i'm spending time with her before friday comes along la. So at least its something rite? :D