Friday, September 07, 2007

Time To Die....

Waaa... i'll be officially starting my exams in less thn 24 hours. Well, about 14 la to be exact. Tomorrow got paper, sat got paper. GG man.. But i have been studying the whole day with my girl. Thanks baby for keeping me company. If not i'm sure i still will be jz lazing around staring at the ceiling. hahaha..

Well i guess this will be just a short short update, still need to go cramp notes n stuff into my thick skull >.< ... Oh btw, for those of u who are interested, my alicia has a blog as well ( blog promo here). The link is by the side.


I think thats about it. Hmmm, to summarize my situation so far, life as a student = dying soon, life as a Man U supporter = getting better, we won 2 games in a row.. now we have a goals for of +2 and goal difference of +1!! :D , life as a boyfriend = superb , never felt this loved before!! And i've gotta say, i love her too.. awww... But seriously now, i do. So total up all in all.. i guess its pretty much alrite. Can't wait for the freakin exams to be over.. startin to blog crap d.. arrghh..



Yes, she blogs too.. Dear, i think the table not so clean la.. :P


Rite rite.. back to studyin..