Thursday, January 03, 2008

Photos

I suppose a picture is worth a thousand words rite? Well, this is some of the pics i took in the past month that i was unable to put up due to some circumstances. Well, here they are so enjoy them. Plus, i'm sick now so really don't feel like blogging in text. Putting up pictures seem easier.


This was the space the gig was held.. very small IMHO, very bad according to the bands..


Indka, the band i came to watch, Alex, Rudy and Nat


Jahz Disciples were playin that nite


Aaron, his cousin and Aly at the gig


I was lucky enough to get to be in a group pic


On the 15th of December, my family and i went here


Its the new Holiday Inn hotel located rite next to Century Mahkota


Not a bad place actually... nice lobby, for some reason, got nice chicks dat day oso


My mom's side of the family reunion in memory of my late grandma


The menu for that day. Not outstanding considering the price we paid


My sis with the cousins


The family


The nephew... adorable he is


Look wat i wore... haha.. checkin out the toilet in the new Holiday Inn


First it was baby octopus, then baby crabs, now baby sotong!


Thats one of my nephews, cute lil bugger... flanking him are lynnie n my sis


Relatives mingling around


The plates n bowls were quite artsy


Aunts and Uncles mixing around


Yummy fish


More relatives


even i got a christmas gift!!


Somehow she wanted the photo to look old



Her family and me.. minus her dad who was unfortunately under the weather


May, Aly n me playin Pictionary against her bro n sis.. we lost.. not my fault though


Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree~~