Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thank U Folks

With whats been goin on the past few weeks, i guess its good that my birthday came and went just a few days ago. You peeps who sent smses, facebook wishes, friendster testimonials n messages and of cos those who wished me in person really brightened up my day. So thanks to you all ya :D

I have to admit la, there were a few numbers who smsed me but i have no idea who is who la.. hahaha.. And i kinda had more 'international' smsed thn i foreseen.. thing is, i don't have ur numbers.. sorry ya guys.. ahha.. Phang n Lip, u change ur number eh?

The nite before my birthday, my baby, wallace and his girl went out jalan jalan around kl (well actually is jz drivin around til we reached jalan alor to eat la). And he had tis funny penang birthday tradition whereby they crack hardboiled eggs on to the birthday boy/girl's head!! -.-... First time i heard of tat sial.. And whats more, sakit pula tu!!... Then they went and did something sweet by buyin me a muffin and making me blow candles out at the makan stall..

And my dear got me a wallet for my birthday :D.. thanks ya baby, really liked it la :D.. and also a rocker accessory which i love! Next thing i need to get is a piercing :P..

Oh, finally went to Pavillion yesterday just to eat the J.Co donuts.. And i have to say, it is really as good as people say it is!! Got pictures comin up soon bout that so i'll leave that post for another time la.

Anyways, once again, thank ya'll for the wishes ya :D .. Hopefully i'll remember to do the same when the time comes. hahahaha ..