Monday, May 12, 2008

Champions Again!~~~

WARNING : This will be more of a FOOTBALL post. If you DON'T like FOOTBALL, then scroll down to the bottom part la.. Lamer! :P


10th title for us, 10th medal for Giggsy

Finally the 2007/2008 English Premier League has come to an end. And boy what a roller coaster season it was! After slogging it out, easily beating the big clubs, losing to the ones we should've steam rolled over and having a possibility of the title being decided on goal difference for the very first time, in about 24 hours ago, Manchester United lifted the trophy for the 10th time in 16 years fair n square!

Wasn't much of a nail biting game last nite but I decided to watch it at home because I wanted to savour the trophy presentation which I would've missed had I watch it at a mamak stall. And for once this season, Ryan Giggs didn't suffer my wrath of being a 'has been' and me often calling it time for him to retire with grace while he still can. Probably if we lift the trophy at Moscow in about a weeks time then we'll see how it goes eh? But hey, he has been in every title winning side since the Premier League was formed so I'm not saying I don't like him or he doesn't have what it takes, but I'll leave that for another day to banter la.


That boy Ronaldo

Well, for the most part of it, we have Cristiano Ronaldo to thank for the 41 goals in all competitions and 31 in the league. Hopefully he will play a major role in winning the Champions League trophy on May the 21st. And more hopeful that he stays with United for a very long future! And turning the channel over to the chelsea match after the final whistle was blown was superb... IF ur NOT a Chelsea fan la. Everyones faces was like black n a mile long. The entire stadium was quiet. haha.. Ok la, I guess that is all for the football for now.. Now, the Reds will march on to Moscow!!

Anyways, haven't been doin much lately since I came back to malacca granted its only been 2 days la. Someone recommended the book 'The Alchemist' to me just recently. Anyone has a copy of it and willing to share? hehe..