Sunday, May 18, 2008

One HOT & HUMID Week

Another week has passed and I'm still in Malacca. And during this week I have to say has been quite unproductive for me. Besides sitting in front of the tv watching shows from morning till nite, mostly cheering our country in the recent Thomas & Uber Cup happening on channel 816. Sadly we fell short of the semis for the men and quarters for the women. But I have to say, valiant effort on both sides. Well, besides that, I haven't really gotten around to do anything really.

But one of the few things that I think was a highlite of the week was waking up at the crack of dawn (well ok ok, 8am) for dim sum with su ling n leo. I know Yong's recent post was about some frozen self steamed dim sum, dude, we had the REAL thing!. Since during the weekdays I don't have a car to drive, I'm lucky to be driven around by Leo all the way to Ong Kim Wee for dim sum! Would've taken more pictures for those who are abroad and can't enjoy this but really tak larat la.. so early in the morning.. no mood to take pictures. haha..


Spread wasn't much, but it wasn't bad.

Honestly I think the dim sum in my very own backyard (Bukit Beruang la...) is much better then the one here (no offence k leo) but since got ppl willing to drive, can't really complain right? Haha. But they slack one important dim sum of em all - no har kao !!! OMFG... like how can have no har kao wan!??! -.-'' ... For those who have no bloody clue, dats the siew mai type with prawns inside. Dang.. Well, all in all, I give a pass to this shop la. Wouldn't mind comin back but certainly I want someone who will eat dim sum *ahem ahem, suling* a lot to join :D.

On Thursday night pula was the first time during the week that I manage to play futsal at back here! So that in particular was a high point of the day :). That very same day the whole world found out that American Idol 7 finale battle will be David vs. David. Well, David Cook and David Archuleta(sorry bout spelling ya). And honestly, I so want DC to win cos I feel like he's a true talent, reminds me bout Daughtry alot! And if you haven't heard his rendition of Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby and Micheal Jackson's Bille Jean, I urge you to go to YouTube and view them. Totally rocking man!!

Speaking of rocking, bought a t-shirt at d pasar lewat malam near my place in KL before I came home, and I have to say, its one of my better buys from there! It was either that or maybe a MU jersey with Ronaldo at the back. Oh well, can wait for next seasons' design la.


Rocking t-shirt!

And now that the months of May-June-July are coming up, that means summer and summer movies. I see got like damn lot of movies comin out in the cinemas and some hopefully will reach our shores uncut! Really looking forward to watch Kung Fu Panda, Batman, The Incredible Hulk amongst others... Too many I can't remember their names. AArrrgHHh.. All I hope is that got teman to watch with la. My dear is back in seremban so.. hmm.. unless dear, u come kl n watch :P

Right, one week down, one more to go.. May 21st is coming real soon!! The weather here is freakin hot and whats worse, freakin humid!! But I guess it will be unfair for me to complain looking at the conditions in Myanmar and China rite? This Monday will be Wesak Day and I guess it won't