Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Liberated...

Finally did the thing I wanted to do since a year plus ago... No, I didn't blow up TAR college, though the army camp was right next door, so access to c4 was quite convenient. Instead I filled up my withdraw form from the college and shoved it right back at em'!! Yes, so as of now I'm officially not a student of that place anymore... I feel so Goddamn liberated sial.. like the heavy ball and chain on my feet have been cut.

This means I'm finally able to quit what I've been doing right now and move onto newer pastures. Yes, my parents finally accepted the fact that this course is not right for me. And the only regret I have is that I won't be able to make my pilgrimage to Old Trafford during my summer course. Oh well, sometimes the road is not so straight after all huh?

No doubt it has been an expensive experience for me during the past 2 years. But hey, shit happens rite? And if there was one place to screw up, it is at TARC. Made up my mind that I'll continue to study, cos heck, with the current economic status and my qualifications, I seriously doubt I'll be able to find a good job. Those kuli-5 bucks n hour-or < RM1500 jobs can la. But it'll most likely be a dead end job for me.

I've already decided to pursue a degree in management but I'm not sure where yet. Choices have already been narrowed down so I'm just waiting for their offer letter and then I'll have to sit and think again. Yes, after much thought, I made up my mind that this is the most realistic and logical choice and one that I can have an interest in. I know that my vast experience in Football Manager doesn't count for shit, but the reasons are clear eh? The higher you go in an organization, the more you have to deal with management right? With this, I'll have a head start hopefully.

I realize I tend to be persuaded easily by the opinions of others, case and point : parents 'persuaded' me to join TARc for the good education and future, or some salesman 'persuaded' me to buy sum shit from him for a good cause. Just throw in a reason and I'm almost always there. And now, my parents are kinda 'persuading' me to go back to Malacca and study in MMU. I've already made up my mind long ago that I never want to study so close to home. Phang and Yong will share my view on this. So I really really wanna stand strong on my stance and try to jedi mind trick them to let me study in KL. Pros and Cons definitely shows studying back home is way better but I suppose the parental control thing triumphs all in to my favor right?

So, as for now, I'll be kinda free, running here and there. Doubt anyone would wanna hire a temp staff for 1 month only right?

On another note, I'd be supporting Arsenal tonight, for once, hopefully they will get the right result eh?

Formula 1 this season is going boonkers seriously, Red Bull 1-2 finish in Shanghai and Jensen Button in 3rd again?!! If anyone was to make this prediction at the end of last season, they'd be shot in the head!

Ah well.. life goes on...