Saturday, April 25, 2009

Version 2.0

At 4 am today, I've re-launched my blog. Well, its actually just giving it a little face lift. Decided to use one of the Blogger templates and edit it myself cos well, I couldn't get the bloody RSS thing to work with my previous template.

Its pretty much the same hence v2.0 instead of a new name. And I've cleaned out all the moldy blogs. If you don't see your link here its maybe 1) you haven't update in a gazillion years 2) I haven't read your blog before (so please drop a link ! Old friends maybe?) or 3) you are just not that interesting :P.

Been watching the new season of Hell's Kitchen patiently on Youtube for the past few weeks, and now its down to the final 3! Hooray!! Prefer this 10x more than American Idol :D. Simply admire Gordan Ramsay... after Sir Alex, he's the next person I look up to. What is it with the Scots?? There seems to be that added fire and passion in everything they do...Lol..


Think your boss is a pain in the ass??

Speaking of singing, Don gave me this Youtube link bout a woman named Susan Boyle. I'm sure most of you have watched it already on youtube, but if you havent click here. Tried to find a link to embed it but seems like its been disabled on all the providers. I tell you, you'd be super surprise and like everyone watching or watched, you will be stunned! I've never seen Simon Cowell so happy before! hahaha..

Anyways, looking forward to this weekend as we take on the Spurs at home and Barcelona take on Valencia in a mouth watering tie. :D I dread the day the season ends. Dah le this season no summer events.. How la how?? haha..