Monday, May 04, 2009

Life.. or Lack of It!

Long ago, when one is bored or too free or simply sien and has no friends who is as free, they would either pick up a book, magazine, newspaper or just turn on the tele. But times has moved on, now, people like me have much better things to do : spam YouTube!

Well, I haven't come to the point of random clicking and watching nonsense, but I am pretty close. Lets see, at first I was just using it to watch Bleach, then it jumped to music videos, and live concerts then it was Gordon Ramsay and all his shows, which lead me to watching Ricky Gervais' stand up comedy (fucking Hilarious!!) Britains Got Talent (and boy they do!) which entail, led me to watching Leona Lewis journey through X-factor.She can really belt it out weh!! See her pawn Kelly Clarkson's 'A Moment Like This'.



And if you are as much of a YouTube surfer as me, you'd have seen Charlie The Unicorn at one stage. Lemah sial, video like this can have 13mil views, but I still don't get how a video of a toddler and his baby sibling can get 90+ mil votes! WTF! Well, of cos there is also the Victoria Secret's Annual Fashion show that keeps me glued and salivating :}~ . Not in a million years you'd ever see that on Astro let alone national tv!



Besides all that YouTube stuff which usually takes up a quater of my daily life, been hooked on Restaurant City on Facebook! Yes, even something as kiddie like as that oso can get me hooked! I can stare at the little people coming in my restaurant, eating, pooing, paying for hours weh! shit... Well, ever since watching Hell's Kitchen I've always wondered what would it be like to run my own restaurant, and now I can! Even had the pipedream to open one once I have enough moolah to splash around but after watching Kitchen Nightmares, I think sticking to Restaurant City is a safer bet! Anyone got cream and salad to trade with me?


Just another busy day in Hell's Kitchen... yes that is the name!

I thought that this was it, YouTube and Facebook but just yesterday, I got myself a copy of Fifa Online 2. Now at first I was sceptical, can my dinosour com support mou? But after running it, I'm hooked on another thing liao.. Currently managing Real Betis of Spain @ level 8 and I already have Iker Casillas as my 'keeper amongst other stars! :D

Speaking of which, last weekends football results was a joy to behold! El Clasico, which for those who have no idea or couldn't give a shit, is THE tie of the Spanish league pitting Barcelona against Real Madrid. Imagine it like Malaysia vs Singapore Man Utd vs Liverpool, only BIGGER, and this time round, Barca whooped Madrid 6-2 in Madrid! With Barca, especially Messi and Henry in such devastating form, I fear for us WHEN we meet them in the Champions League Final in Rome later..


Messi played out of his skin with 2 goals, definitely THE player of the year!

Well, we didn't do too bad ourselves as United comfortably beat M'boro to take us one step closer to the Premier League title! I am hopeful that both United and Barca can carry on their form to the midweek champions league matches. Though both of their opponents also won their respective games in the league. Block buster encounters ahead I'm sure! Again, critics of football or those who don't understand why we take this as a matter more serious than life and death, I just wish I can stuff humble pie in ur mouth! :P (wa, random shooting)


Orang tua still has it!

Speaking of randomness, swine flu has been quite an issue lately, 1 more level to a global pandemic. I wonder what does that mean for us here? Masks? No pork, no pork (somehow a mamak conversation comes to mind) ? I do wonder IF this is a biological attack by the terrorist in the middle east. Think of it, ALL of Asia still no case reported while the whole Western world is on high alert! Hmmmm...

Anyways, just when I found things to keep myself occupied, sadly I'm going back to Malacca tomorrow which means no net!!! Nnnoooooo!!! Phang, I come invade ur house while you go to class ok? :D