Friday, May 08, 2009

Tropic Heat..

Shit... weather back here has been nothing but pure hellish shit! Just sitting at home in the living room in the middle of the afternoon also can start to sweat! WTF man.. humidity level here is through the roof! It has been so hot, that I can even get 'free' hot water when I don't need it! If cold weather is suppose to make a person more mellow and less active, than I guess this hot and humid weather is suppose to make ppl worked up and tulan?

Anyways, my mom sorta cought me off guard the other day, the first thing she said when I stepped into the car was ' U know its your cousin's wedding this Sat rite?'. Holy shit!! It didn't even cross my mind once.. well, more like no one reminded me of it. And the last time I heard anything bout it was during CNY.. I'm in a dress code dilemma. Not prepared for this at all!! I do have some clothes at home, but they wouldn't be the newest I have. And whats more, its a church wedding! HOLY SHIT!!! The last time I stepped into a church was during my cousin's cousin's wedding.... which was like 10+ years ago! Well, at least its during the day and its a lunch service, so 1) get to escape the heat in a air con restaurant 2) wont be missing any football n f1 :D

Speaking of which, after the 2 Champions League semis in midweek, I , along with millions of purist got our wish for a dream final in Rome come the 27th of May. Well, I'm basically a fan of both clubs so I couldn't have asked for a better final! Last year both teams met in the semi final which I thought was a waste, and this year its one step better. Both teams however had separate paths to the final showcase with United crushing the Gooners 4-1 on aggregate in a match between 11 men and 11 boys.


Back at his lethal best!!

Where as Barca on the other hand had a controversial match to say the least against Chelski. Numerous bad calls by the ref saw My second team advance thanks to a super goal by Ineista. Told Ant few days ago that I wanted to get a jersey of Messi 10 and Ineista 8 but sadly couldn't find... Chelski players behaved like well, Chelski players after the match, chasing the ref, shit like that.. Ballack was once seen circling the ref as he appealed for a penalty when it clearly hit the torso of a Barca player. I say ban those sore losers!! A fine would be worthless as they already have too much to spear!


The goal that set up the dream final

Oh well, doesn't matter as now I will wait and see the showpiece event, the final match of this seasons football league. No doubt which team I'd be rooting to win, but if the other team won, I'd be happy as well :D. Lets just hope we won't get any bad calls either way!

Gonna go back after taking shows from Soon and hibernate in the air con room ...