Friday, May 29, 2009

Its Been Awhile... And Its Gonna Be Awhile...

Finally after 2 weeks in the internet wilderness I finally get to come back into civilization via Starbucks @ DP. Again I followed my mom who wanted to do her weekly 'jalan-jalan' but also suppose to go watch movie with post-India boy. Yes just the 2 of us ... damn gay I know but hey, better than watching movie alone rite?? *points at Yong*

Already watched Terminator Salvation with him yesterday. It wasn't the best of the series ( still think part 2 pwns) but it was ok. Abit messy but watchable la. For those who haven't watched it, there is a surprise cameo by the original Terminator sumwhere in the movie! And not often do I say this but Christian Bale damn leng chai sial in the movie!( also cos no hot chicks there -.-) Though he didn't get to say his cheesy yet immortalized one liners! But the coolest thing was the new Transformers trailer before the movie! Haven't been to the movies or online in a while so it was new to me. And holy shit was it good! Btw, since when Malacca so happening huh? Weekday night oso so many ppl come watch movie? No need to work or go school meh?? Or all drop outs like me??

http://roddysrockinreviews.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/terminator-salvation-20093.jpg
Terminator : Pembebasan was the Malay translation.. better thn some

Anyways got 3 + hours before the movie starts so plenty of time to catch up here. Its been pretty boring back in Malacca and with the weather so freaking hot, going out of the house oso damn malas. So what have I been doing past few days ? Sit in front of tv and camp ni... Wake up, TV, lunch, tv, sleep, tv, dinner, com, tv, sleep. The cycle has repeated itself non-stop all this while with the odd exception of futsal every now and again. Can't believe I'm saying this but really can't wait to start class again. Only problem is, I .. or should I say, my parents still dunno where to campak me yet. -.-' .. They seem hell bent on me staying here and I am hell bent on getting the shit outta here!! Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to sort things out.

Whatever it is, I really wanna get out of here soon, can die sial kena nag at home. Do nothing kena nag, do something oso kena nag, do housework slack abit oso kena nag... MMU never reply me oso kena nag.. For no reason sial.. Most of the time is about how I'm wasting my life away and comparing me with my relatives. Though I do try to not give a flying fuck bout it, it does get on my nerves and demoralizing at times. Just feel like shouting "WTF, Like my fault that I haven't start studying" at them but the most vulgar word I utter at home oso is 'shit'. Ah well, parents... just gotta live with it I suppose..


The 1 day I get to go online and I got this... -.-

Well, the football season has finally been concluded (note: still got FA Cup final but who gives a shit??) which means no more late nites watching football for the next 70 odd days!! Holy shit!! What am I gonna do on the weekends??? Well, it did end with the dream finale although the result wasn't what I wanted.

Even before the game the omens were against United, 1) No team has ever defended the crown in the new format 2) The team with the top scorer eventually won in the final, in 2007 it was Kaka and Milan, last year was Ronaldo and United and this year was Messi and Barca. But then again, if there was any team that likes to rewrite the history books it was united.

I hate to say this but Barca totally whooped Man U's ass that night in Rome. Now I've said all along whatever the result, I would be happy cos both of my favourite teams were playing for the biggest prize in Europe, but when Sam Eto'o prodded the ball into the net, my heart sunk... and it sunk like the Titanic when Messi's cool placed header looped over Van DS into the far corner.


The defining moment

But in the end, the better team on the night did win. Watching Barcelona run circles around the United back four was just heartbreaking and mezmerising at the same time. Sir Alex himself concluded that they were beaten by the better team and it had nothing to do with the pitch, weather or officials. Now you don't here that coming from ANY other managers do you?


New kings of Europe and deservedly so

Well, at least I can cheer up cos I have tickets to watch United come over here to play on July 18th!!! Now since enrolling in TARc last time, the dream was always to go and watch United at Old Trafford during my summer programme in my final year. Now that that dream is gone, I think this would be the next best thing. I think theres a saying along the lines of 'if Jesus can't go to church, the church goes to Jesus' or was it Mohammed? Anyways, I'm going out on a limb to say ' If I can't go to United, then United will come to me!!' .

Tickets went on pre sale on the 22nd of May, and I thought buying it anytime on that day would guarantee us tickets but holy shit, by 5+ almost all the tickets were sold out according to Yong. I just pray the seats we get got good view la. I will be there come 18th of July. Will you?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iCllNJn9Fy0/Sd3KdBA6ZGI/AAAAAAAAABA/snKSw4aLFW4/s320/Manchester%2520United%2520Asia%2520Tour%25202009%2520Logo.jpg
The Devils are coming... I'll be going