Friday, March 17, 2006

Calm after d storm...

Well, after the last post which was kinda emo, i think i've returned back to my normal state. Phew, and come what may, i think i will wait 1 yr even if i have to. Lets just hope my parents agree. Anyways, its 630 am now, dont think i'll sleep till i get back to malacca, got a 10 am bus to catch, and i havent packed stuff back to wash yet :P .. ohh and i finally manage to find sum pics from d hitz b'day bash. And from wat i saw frm thier website.. kinda dissapointed la.. only got 3-4 pics of me in it.. >.< .. yong hwee n leo got i think 9 (accordin to y.hwee) . anyways, here are what i have :



1 for d album.. all of d hitz.fm dj's


The gals n I wit serena C. Isn't she kinda hot? :P


The gals n i wit DJ Pietro


1 with the rest of d crew.. lucky can see me :P

Yes yes, only 4 that are worth putting up >.< .. will try to get more from yong hwee or leo or sumbody larr... >.< .. its times like tis that i feel like i need to own my own digi cam :P

p/s : regardin d comments from d previous post.. im sorry i ever doubted u guys. was stupid of me to question our friendship huh. haha.. gomenasai~~ :P