Monday, March 27, 2006

Where'd You Go

'Where'd you go, i miss you so!'. Well, thats how i've been feeling lately, about what u may ask, well, its none other than.. the weekends! I dont know, maybe its just me, but somehow, sunday nights seem to arrive so fast for me these few weeks, for 1 moment, i was finishin my week on thursday, and now i am here on a sunday night, figuring where did the weekend go? >.< gosh.. i have no idea.

Hmm, lets see, this weekend, what did i do? Oh, manage to finally play futsal after months and i mean months of not playin futsal. How i missed it, puttin d ball in d back of the net beyond n grasp of d helpless keeper. haha.. First time playin with these bunch of fellas, at a court near wangsa square food court. Pretty decent court, better then the one in genting klang for sure. hah.. and havin curry chicken for lunch a couple of hours earlier surely didnt help my cause at all. Could feel d spiciness churnin in my guts.! haha. cis.. clearly unfit >.< .

And not to mention, the night b4, barely got any sleep. Why? lets see my hostel mates were playin mah jong in my room again. Yeap, mah jong, again! haha.. and this time, they started at 3 am and finished at around 830. Note: i dont know how to play, i was merely supplyin them wit the room and i was bz on9 chattin n doin my own stuff. Well, after they packed n went to bed, i tot finally i could get sum sleep b4 going for futsal, but nooooo. The stupid hostel management had to conduct room checkin on that day (that day being friday),at that time.. so thinkin that they'ed check the ground floor first, i decieded not to sleep, cos once i do, i dont want to be woken up against my own will. So wait i did.. and wait..... and wait.. thn whn i looked out of my room, i could hear them on d top floor knockin on heaven's students door and sayin " Good mornin, room chekin" . I was like Walao, can do ground floor 1st tak nak.. must go 1st.. cis... so by the time they finally came, it was like 10 am liao. So only manage to sleep thn and woke up at 2pm for lunch. >.<

Was so tired that nite that i KOed at 1230.. a record for me this year.. first time sleepin so early! whahaha.. And i only woke up at 1pm the next day! Wow. hmm.. guess there went my weekend. Haiz. other thn that, guess got nuthin much else. The weeks been pretty same, oh bought another jersey tis week. Brazil's latest nike kit! haha.. my 2nd after Barcelona home jersey :P. Cis this month spent alot lo. Gotta cut down liao. Summore have to pay money for my resit papers >.<.

On another note, told my parents that i wouldnt be able to continue with my advance this year, and surprisingly they didnt show d slightest point of anger or dissapointment. They just said, "1 year is not a long time, go and work and study hard lo" . Well, i knew for sure they were dissapointed la. But wat to do, shit happens rite. And thankfully, they handled it (in my eyes) well. Next up is to plan wat to do. That can wait till another time.. soon , after my exams.. i guess.

Now back to wonderin where did my weekend go... hmm