Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Wasei, was readin true someones blog, and suddenly i've noticed that i've been tagged. AGAIN!.haha. not by d same person, but still ... Oh well, here it goes :


How many schools did I go to?
Lets see, 1 primary, 1 secondary, n now 1 college. Not to mention 2 kindergartens :P.

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?
Definatly the Hero Of The Day la. Imagine me being a studious nerd *imagining..* wahahahaha..rite. like thats ever gonna happen. :P


Was I the class ‘taiko’ or the teacher’s pet?
Hmm... neither i guess. Maybe abit of d taiko role, but i usually keep my works underwraps :X


What was the biggest rule I broke in school?
Hmm... i've broken some high profile rules (IMHO). But have never been cought!! What are they?Well, for me to know, for u to errr.. wonder XD . 1 of which had to do wit d words P-O-N-T-E-N-G.


Three subjects I enjoyed.
Hmm.. simple: PA - 99% football , need i explain more? ; English - 99% walk in d park, wit d current english in schools, should it be any less? ; and err.. Thermodynamics n Heat Bodies (sumthin liddat) - juz facinates me..


Three teachers that inspired me.
Do i have to think of three?? I can only remember errrr... Mr Sasi. Super cool teacher :P . Oh and Mok Meng aka mrs... low and mr albert . Those 2 inspire me to NOT be like them whn i grow up XD


People I tag:
Lynnie, Stacey, Wei nie, Khai Lip, Leo, Su ling, Dee, Steffie