Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing Like A Nice Cuppa....

Well, it's almost the end of my holidays back in Malacca, I'll be heading back to KL tomorrow to sort out some house stuff. Need to find a new place to stay before the start of next month!! Currently I'm blogging from Starbucks @ Mahkota Parade whilst my mom is shopping... Yes, I'm THAT damn bored and THAT net deprived that I followed my mom to shopping!!

Anyways, I've just returned from the Penang trip with the guys bout a week ago. I'll surely be blogging bout that once I upload the pics to my laptop and get the rest from Drew, in a nutshell, it was the BOMB!! Those who came along had a blast, n those who didn't surely wished they had *cough*phang*cough*soon*.. Spent not more than 200++ bucks on food,had IMHO the best n most expensive char kuay teow at 9 bucks!, had fun time cuci mata with penang girls (seriously the Malacca pool of girls have dried up.. >.<) , witnessed how important it is to speak at least 1 dialect of Chinese! (more on this next time.. Drew can explain why i suppose :D), teached 2 ppl plus 1 Yong how to play mah jong from scratch! Hahaha... And in the end, surely gained weight but not sure how much!

And not to say the eating stopped in Penang, no.... it carried back to Malacca! shit!! Come back ni go eat cendol (which IMHO pwns Penang's cendol eyes closed!), curry laksa (also, pwn!) , satay celup n chicken rice balls!! Heck, imagine 3 ppl eat 45 rice balls n half a chicken with a total of ONLY RM11.20 sen!! How I'm gonna miss those prices when I get back to KL >.<

Champions League resumes this week!! Hurray!! More sleepless nights!! Obviously the plum tie of the round would be Man Utd vs Internazionale of Milan... n looking by the form guide, its gonna be a belter of a match! Though we did finally concede a goal in the league (I think Tomaz is shit though) we still went on to win the match with a fine Ronaldo free kick which I think is long overdue! And with Liverpool only manage to draw against the blue half of Manchester, a 7 point lead now looks pretty healthy.. Speaking of Liverpool, I feel kinda nervous for my friends who support them cos while they could only muster a draw, Real Madrid whopped the team that drew with Barcelona last week 6-1!! N Barca pula seems to be coming undone at the moment, losing to the bottom club at home.. wtf... Hopefully they'll beat Lyon tomorrow!

Oh, Slumdog Millionaire won BIG at the Oscars this morning.. 8 out of 10 nominations!!! Wicked rite?? Not really a big fan bout this awards ceremonies cos almost 80% of the movies that are nominated never get to touch our shores... n even if they do, half of it will be censored like fuck!! :P ... Read that the people in India aren't too happy bout the movie cos of the title 'Slumdog' which they say is demeaning ... But I agree with Datuk Shah Rukh Kahn when he said something like ' If they are offended by the title Slumdog, why can't they be happy with the word Millionaire at the end??' .. Stupid people.. for fun ni looking for trouble..

Which brings me to my next topic abit a short one : Malaysian politics... Won't get too deep into this.. its just gets sadder n sadder (is there such a word?) to flip open the papers in the morning n from page 1 to 20 will be nothing but politics... Perak la, by-elections la, LCCT@Labu cancel la, MACC pointing fingers la, Eli Wong nude pics la, seriously.. if the woman wants to sleep naked in her OWN bed let her be la.. MB ka PM ka.. fuck... her rights wat... Can't help to think this is all a BIG conspiracy by the ruling party to gain back ground from the last elections... Will all of this end when Pak Lah steps down?? I wouldn't hold my breath.. but you never know, if you go against the government then, you might end up in pieces with traces of explosives all over ;P

Oh, might be organizing a trip to Langkawi next month... not sure yet.. depends on Yong n Phang.. anyone else interested to join?? n after listening to 'Love Story' more than 20 times in the past week alone (5 times on the way back from Penang!!) that Taylor Swift song is stuck in my head ><.. but she is kinda hot!! :)

Hmmmm... still got 1 hour + before dad comes n pick us up.. and it does suck that Malacca doesn't have a music shop like Beatspot, Bently, or Yamaha ... really need a new set of cables... ah... will continue to sip away my Iced Caramel Macciato and spam Facebook la :D