Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Somebody Shoot Me...

I was up all night studying for my test and partially YouTube-ing Whose Line Is It Anyway till about 5am. I thought of getting a power nap of at least 1 hour before I get ready to go for class. But my mind for some reason was not tired. So I continued reading and surfing till it was time to catch the hell ride/probably H1N1 infested/sardin pack/LRT to class at 7+. Got to class early only to find out this:


FML...

Good part: wasn't that prepared so gives me more time to study. Bad part: I now look like this:

http://api.ning.com/files/wrLtXH67*jJWbPvSJYIkGb2l6wvtrg0yat7*UwcEAPdJfVRPasXh7KH0-X78LZAxdqbSZpVBjSjL5SlDF5eigGLe928DJO1R/zombie_hamsters3.jpg
Raawwwrrr...

No la, that's kinda exaggerating... Shit thing is, I'm in the 'want to sleep but can't sleep' phase. Oh well, there's always my guitar...