Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes Routine Is Good...

It is when the routine you're sticking too involves being glued to the tv hours at a time watching football! Ah, 1st week of football has just came and gone. The grass couldn't have been greener, the crowd couldn't have been noisier and the results couldn't have been more astonishing. One thing I can conclude for week 1: bookies have been making loads of money! Who would've bet against Villa losing at home to Wigan, or Arsenal whooping Everton away 6-1 or the supposedly 2 David vs Goliath matches ending with the odd goal? Though there were a few keeping an eye on Spurs beating Liverpool. I remember ALL the pundits on Football Forecast on ESPN said Spurs were gonna win 2-1. First time they were right!


First of many I hope...

Well, as for United, I felt that they could've scored a lot more given the opposition, and the fact that Owen missed a sitter in front of goal. But a win's a win and bring on Burnley next! And I'm doubly happy that Rooney has open his account on the 1st day of the league. Which brings me to my fantasy teams... Aih, dunno what to say, looks like my plan of using different people for different teams kinda failed.. the ones like can win money wan didn't while the likes of Yahoo! and the one with the guys in it I did fairly well.

Oh, sorry la Yong, gave you wrong info on Arsenal players. But u gotta admit, who could've seen that coming?? Ah well, week 2 is coming soon.


Somehow I felt cheated that Megan Fox didn't show...

And I am surprised that none of the guys have yet to blog bout the event we went last Friday: FHMs 100 Most Wanted Women Party @ The Loft. I have to say this event pwns the Heineken Green Room one 10 times man. We payed nothing, got free parking summore (not something u get when u go clubbing) and came away with loads of good stuff! Oh, and even got 2 free beers! Heineken event 1 pun tarak.. wtf... And btw, Carlsberg Gold totally kicks ass!


Daryl only had 1, therefore I had 3 :D...

The event itself was pretty much ok la, Yong was right when he said there were more hot chicks in the crowd than on the stage where supposedly the most wanted women in the country were. Don't expect foreign celebrities like Megan Fox to come here now do you? As for entertainment, ah, it was substandard. As you know I'm not one for the RnB/ Hip Hop genre so I won't say much more. And as usual, Malaysian crowd really buzz kill, MCs tried to interact with the crowd but most of the time, silent nia.. I think Serena C and Phat Fabes oso quite stumped at times. Oh, Amber Chia was there, and she still can't speak Engeris properly... lol.. you'd think for someone who has her own tv crew (!!) following her all over that she'd would've brushed up on it. And oh, she ain't that hot in real life :P.


FHM's 'care package' is so much better thn the ones from the Salvation Army...

They even gave a goodie bag which I doubt a care package for those who were lucky enough to go home with someone else ;). Why I say that? Lets see in the goodie bag we got : 2 Dentine Gums packs (fresh breath to pick up chicks), 2 coasters with pick up lines (to better enhance ur chances to pick up a girl, if 1st time fail got back up), 1 contraceptive if you DO get lucky. And if that goes well, they even have stuff for the morning after : 1 FHM t-shirt (for those who's shirt got lost/puked on/ripped apart :P), 1 bottle of Sunsilk Shampoo ( coincidentally the same one I use!), 1 bottle of Lux shower cream ( I didn't get that), 1 bottle of hair wax/gel by UberMen, 1 sample bottle of perfume, and 1 sample pack of some anti aging thing (I think its just for covering up those hang overed eyes). See, is this a care package or what?


For those who no balls are too scared to talk to girls...

Looks like FHM really know their target audience and hoped that at least some of us put it to good use as a package eh? But sadly for us, well for the 2 non taken ones anyway, they didn't get to bring anyone back :(. I'm sure they have their reasons la. Oh and during that entire outing, confirm me as navigator and human GPS is FTW!!!

Well, as far as other routines go, my sleeping pattern is out the window... slept at 5pm yesterday woke up at 7pm, slept again at 12am and woke up at 2am, didn't sleep from then till 5pm today until 8pm. That meant my eating pattern oso screwed.. oh FML...