Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hmm...

So my first semester at HELP Uni College is finally over. Had my last paper this morning and overall, I think I fared pretty well considering the 'kick you in the nuts' schedule. See, I had three papers in 2 days, thats not all, back to back summore! 2 papers yesterday and one this morning! During my TAR days, I've never sat for back to back papers let alone 2 in a day! Well, good thing is, its all over now, and I can enjoy my raya.

Yes, Hari Raya is this weekend, massive jam is predicted as usual, massive road blocks with cops looking for duit raya as usual, so remember to buckle up k. I wonder will this be the time to kick about a pigs head in front of a mosque? hahaha.

Right, I will be going home either today or tomorrow, and the thing I'm looking forward the most, believe it or not, is a hair cut!! Its beginning to get irritatingly thick d. -.-'. And main reason I don't get hair cuts here in KL is 1) I lazy wanna tell d barber how to cut my hair, cos face it, my hairdo you just can't go into d shop n tell d guy 'number 3 top, number 2 sides', actually used to during high school. 2) Most of the places here are hair saloons meaning chinese ah bengs giving u ah beng hair cuts. 3) with that, where can you find a RM8 hair cut in KL?


Orang tua at it again...

Well, last weekends football match was pretty thrilling. Tottenham did the usual mistake by scoring early against us. Cos usually, whenever a team scores early, like before 20 minutes, we do hit them back, pretty hard to say the least. Needless to say, I was astonished to see Giggs turn back the clock again and stick a sweet freekick into the top corner (Ronaldo who?). Anderson got his first goal from open play after 2 years!! And of course, my main man Rooney got a sweet nutmeg goal.


Showing em who's boss...

Though the biggest talking point of the weekend had to be Adebayor's celebration against his former club, sprinting the length of the pitch just to celebrate in front of them. Honestly, I think he should NOT be punished, cos face it, when he was at Arsenal, the fans were booing him. Now, who is having the last laugh huh? I just hope Tevez won't be fit enough this weekend to do the same. Wait, who am I kidding, we will totally end their run just like we ended Spurs'.

Though I wouldn't have to wait till the weekend to see em play again cos the Champions League kicks off tonight!! WooHoo!!! Yong, can u cheong watch late night matches? lol... though the match I am looking forward to most is the Inter vs Barca tie. Who'd have guess that Zlatan and Eto'o will face their former clubs the same summer they were traded away. With both of them scoring last weekend, this promises to be a belter!

Owh, on another note, anyone still watching MTV and saw the latest VMAs? The one where Kanye West again went up on stage and made an ass out of himself, this time nearly making Taylor Swift cry. Well, not sure she gonna cry but surely stun dawg kao! Yes, the very same Taylor which sang the theme song for Operation CKT 2!! haha.. Not only that, apparently he dissed the late Patrick Swayze (yes, mr dirty dancing lost his fight against cancer. RIP dude) by saying "Yo Patrick Swayze, I know you just died and all and Imma let you finish, But Michael Jackson's death was the best one this year" on his Twitter. Back to the VMAs, I like Lady Gaga's music but certainly not her style, she showed up wearing a birds nest on her head!

Shit, the video of it on YouTube seems to have been removed. Or else you can see both the Kanye dissing Taylor and Lady Gaga's nest. Right, think its time I go and recharge my batteries to get ready for the game tonight!