Friday, September 18, 2009

Some People Must've Been Disappointed...

Recently, I've been noticing my FeedJit widget showing users from places such as Japan, India, New Zealand, the US and even France! Now I do have quite a few friends who are spread out across the globe but I certainly don't know anyone currently in those places! Heck, even the India one already come back :P

I have friends, but not THAT many friends...

And funny thing is they were all pointed to one topic: Best Merdeka Ever... So out of curiosity, I Googled 'best merdeka' and wouldn't you know it, the number one, well I claim it to be number 1 cos its at the top :P, choice is this:


Could almost show how I felt bout the country in its description!...

Haha, I kinda reckon that actually these people are 1) Malaysians who are away during merdeka celebrations so they want to find out the best merdeka celebrations this year, 2) Malaysians studying abroad during assignments on their national day. Think they were expecting fireworks, parades, floats, etc. But when they found out it was just an eating spree by 8 guys, boy they must've been thinking 'Oi, wtf is this!'. LOL!!

Anyways, today I tried to make pasta with some dried sauce. Wanted to call pyh but noob was in KL. So it was just for my family. Kinda miscalculated the portion so instead of for 4 it kinda was for 3. But luckily my mom is not a big lunch eater so she could share with my dad :D.


Simple ingredients for a simple dish...

Pretty simple actually, ingredients were just onions, garlic, tomatoes and olives and spring onions. Yes, at first I was, 'Mom, Italians where got put spring onions inside pasta wan'. But actually in the end, it did enhance the flavour!


Mmmmm..... bacon....

Oh, gotta have meat of course, and my 2 favourite pre-prepared types of my favourite animal to eat has gotta be bacon and ham! Seriously, how can anyone NOT like bacon and ham just cos their religion say it's filthy? haha, save that for another day :P. Though I did make a mistake by not frying the bacon til it was absolutely crispy >.<.
Kitchen alchemy at work...
But when you mix it all up, add some pepper and oregano, and 'hey presto', lunch is served! Somehow I realize I prefer bow pasta instead of the normal spaghetti, maybe cos its easier to cook and easier to eat :D.


Put some spring onions and coriander for deco and drizzle with olive oil...

Oh yeah, really looking forward to this weekends Manchester derby especially with Adebayor now out! Though I did say he deserved his actions, but actions do come with consequences. So 1 less striker for us to worry about :D.

*EDIT/UPDATE*

Still getting hits on the merdeka post so I went to my trusty traffic tracker to see what were those people actually googling about. Turns out it WASN'T bout our independence day but more of a sex scandal featured on Gutterpost. -.-'' . And turns out googling it will put that post 3rd on the search list. LOL!


And yes, I did mosaic the picture...