Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life's A Beach...

Another week of the BPL has passed. I say another even though still got 2 matches to be played but since neither involves a Big 4 club, who cares? We manage to make life difficult for ourselves yet again but I have to say Berba is beginning to find his form and could've scored a sublime goal but for a great save from the keeper. And Giggs could've had 3-4 assists IF anyone of his balls was met properly.. thus he only gave me 2 pts in this weeks Fantasy =.='.

But there was good news as 2 of the Big 4 lost. Though I seriously think Darren Bent should NOT be given the goal. It should instead go to the beach ball! Heavy deflection, if it was a Liverpool player (eh, with the logo it might have been!) that would've been an own goal already. Haiz, guess I've to jump on the Bent-wagon again. 2 games I drop him and he comes up with +- 20 pts.

And ahead of next weeks massive clash between Liverpool and United, I have a funny feeling that there will be a large warning sign in front of Anfield saying 'No Beach Balls Allowed!'. Ah, til next week then, in terms of footballing sense, I hope everyone will be fit so that it will be a good match and no excuses can be thrown by the losing team, if there is one. But, in terms of a die hard United fan, hopefully Rooney will be back but Gerrard and Torres is still out! How bout Owen to score @ Anfield?

Ok, need to bitch about PYH cos PYH has been bitchin to me the past few days. When the bugger called me yesterday, I thought it was to see how I was going ka, ask me how I'm spending my weekend ka, wish me happy Deepavali ka (eh, we did wish each other Selamat Hari Raya k), but nooo, bitch just called to ask how to cook beef @ Seoul Garden =.='.

Well, on a lighter note, I'm happy to know that 30 Rock is finally back on the air! But I am having a bit of a troubling time watching this British comedy called The Mighty Boosh. Seriously is a trippy kind of show with funky hairdos and senseless plots. I don't think many of my friends would be able to watch this show. Shit, even I couldn't watch more than 1 epi per time. Overkill...

Before I head off to lunch, I want to put this vid from YouTube up. Sorry love if you get teary eyed over this but I just had too, sure you all know why.


Simply Awesome...

I can only imagine the level of preparation the people had to go through, and it has been happening all over the globe! Check out the one in Bucharest, Romania, equally as awesome. But as usual, we Malaysians want to dip our toes into everything and at times tend to take almost everything out of context and well, just able to make it suck however noble our intentions are.


Nice try but kinda fail...

If you actually see the video, notice 2 things: Flash Mob where will have banner saying 'Flash Mob'? (but I guess they had to else the police/ISA will catch them for illegal gathering!) and the tempo of the song is soooo S-L-O-W. Aih, true to the spirit of Malaysia, apa pun boleh.

But all in all, notice how because of 1 man, people who otherwise won't know each other are able to come together and do something for a good cause even in Malaysia. Yet, this only happened because of the saying : we never know what we have until we lose it. How true...