Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wonders Of The Human Body...

Was suppose to become ah long for my dad Saturday, collect rent from tenants that have not paid for 2 months liao! Thing is, its in freaking USJ damnit!! I sempat do this on Facebook:


Sad man... not even 1 comment or like :(...

But as you can see, there are no kind souls on Facebook, just soulless, lifeless people playing Mafia Wars :P (ok ok, myself included!). So initial plan fail, postponed to Sunday cos hey, tenants should be around on Sunday right?

However, I wasn't sure if it was the kangkung belacan or the numerous drinks of JW or a combo of both that gave me food poisoning today!

Now usually I wouldn't talk bout gross out stuff like projectile spewing here but today was something ... well, fascinating to me. Woke up at 10.10 am for throw up #1. I thought it was done , most of it came out though surprisingly neither kangkung nor rice were seen, just the Oreos I had before bed (and we all know what colour Oreos are!)

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/education/assets/oreos.jpg
It looked like a scene from some alien show man...

Here's where the fascination begins, went back to sleep and an hour later, exactly at 11.10, throw up #2 begin! And again at 12.10! Walao, didn't know wanna throw up oso got timing wan... -.-'' And at around 1pm I was already up and on standby d. And like clockwork, 1.10 +- few mins, #4 came -.-'. Think there was nothing left in my stomach liao cos luckily time #5 didn't happen.

Was seriously thinking of going to the doctor had I been in the toilet at 2.10pm. Zhou said virus geng, can know to stop before I go see doctor -.-'. And I knew I was on the road to recovery when 3.10 and 4.10 came and went and nothing happened!

Seriously, timing so geng wan meh?? Oi, future doctors, diagnose can mou? :D

On another note, I have to admit that Yong was right when he said Kung Fu Cyborg was chun (summore coming from someone who has maybe 5% language proficiency in Canto) . As usual none of us believed him at first, but then I said what the heck, might as well download since got nothing to download for now. And whaddya know, 5 minutes into the show already I was laughing my ass off!!

I think those who understand Canto fully will have a much funnier time. Fight scenes were a bit corny and fail in the graphics department but hey, it ain't Hollywood right? Heck, the cyborg even had a move from Bleach : Getsuga Tenshou!

http://en.cnci.gov.cn/PicLib/2009325103950957.jpg
Bleach readers/viewers watch out for this fight scene...

Well, I think that's all for now, no EPL this weekend so no footie rants. But seriously, next week if Ben Foster plays, I think we will lose -.-'.