Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lost In Translation...

Seems like anyone can accuse anyone of anything just because they can't understand what that person is writing. And when I say 'can't understand' I mean they do not understand simple English yet they can accuse and English written article of insulting Islam when in fact, after being translated and read to someone who has good understanding in Malay, says that there is nothing wrong with it.

Meaning to say just because I don't understand English, but I read your article and I think you are insulting my religion, therefore I shall accuse you of insulting my religion and call the cops on your ass.



Like MJ said, or what the creators of South Park made MJ said, 'you're just ignorant'.

And the government wants to change teaching Maths and Science in English back to Malay (wait, they change back already right?). Serious FAIL on so many education levels. I seriously pity the fools kids of tomorrow...

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/thn/assets_c/2009/05/MrT15-thumb-500x500-297.jpg
I pity the fool...

Well, this comes from a place where someone who has been found guilty of bribery gets elected as MP where as in China, the same offence gets death by firing squad. Ah well, in Bolehland, apa lan pun boleh lah!