Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Injury Crisis...

I think everyone knows that in contact sports, injuries are part and parcel of the game. Heck, Manchester United has 12 players out at the moment, majority of them made up of the defence. Well, at least we are at the top of some kind of table.


Dear Santa, for Christmas please give us a class defender - Fergie...

And if I was a player on the squad (oh how I wish!), the number would be up to 13. Well I suppose playing futsal 3 times in 4 days is bound to take a tow somewhere down the line on me. Firstly, I strained my wrist a little. Odd thing was, I had no idea how it happened and all I knew is after 3 hours of futsal on that day, only when I came back did I feel the pain. Only theory I can come up with is I got injured when using my hand to cushion my fall. Aih... life...


At least I could still strum...

One of the reasons I dislike playing futsal on turf is because of the major carpet burns I get. Seriously, each time I play on the turf/green court, I can say 90% of the time I get carpet burn. -.-'... And I'm sure most of you know that getting water onto the wound is a major pain in the nuts!


Carpet burn #5647

And to sum it all up, my reoccurring injury on my left knee well, reoccurred last night. Luckily I had my knee brace on or I think I would've seriously twisted it already. Yeah, today left knee internally injured, right knee superficially. Putting on pants has never been this troublesome!

But I can consider myself lucky as this is by far the most serious injury I've had playing futsal/football. I know people who have broken bones and torn ligaments so I'll quite whining now =P.

And to add salt to injury, I will have to extract another wisdom tooth ( am I not unwise enough already?) soon. Aih...