Monday, March 15, 2010

Ring Ring...

Now usually prefer not to review music videos as I don't really see the point in it cos well, there isn't much interesting stuff in it other than its a visual aid for the song itself. But I suppose there's always a first time for everything so I'm goin out on a limb to say Lady Gaga's new vid featuring Beyonce is fuckin' awesome on so many levels although of course, impossible on many more!

First, we get to see probably some of the hottest inmates there will ever be in a prison, and like Liz Lemon from 30 Rock would say, ' I want to go to there'. Then there's the scene where she gets stripped down by the prison wardens when one of them says 'I told you she didn't have a dick'. I thought it was brilliant of her quashing those rumours of her being a hermaphrodite in a video!

We all know her sense of fashion is a little out there but her fag glasses and using soda cans as curlers? Simply original I think!


Now that's making use of resources...

Then there's the part where she does a MJ move as she gets bailed out of prison. It was pretty cool and I would like to think of it as her homage to the king.

There are even some quotable quotes in the video like Gaga saying 'you know what they say, once u kill a cow, u've gotta make the burger'!. Then Beyonce said ' U know, trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke'. To which Gaga replied 'but you can still see the crack in that motherfuckers reflection!'. Now that's classic!!


Who says MVs don't carry words of wisdom

Oh, then there is a totally random Make a Sandwhich class with LG which ended up more like a Cook n Kill class. Note the last ingredient... A tribute to the gamers out there?


Red Alert! or issit C&C?...

Last but not least, their get away vehicle which has been tastefully named the Pussy Wagon. I kid you not!


The opposite would be the Dick Mobile?...

Well, I'm not sure how many of you are as thrilled as me (prob none) but I foresee a huge profit in sales for this single. Fine, I shall stop this randomness and continue with my assignments...

Oh the song itself is kinda catchy though I've yet to listen clearly to the words...