Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh How I've Longed For This...

My parents just came back from a holiday in the UK and all they got me was this:


My very own Ultraman/PowerRanger jersey...

My very first ORIGINAL United jersey!! Hopefully I'll 'début' it tonight when we travel to the Allianz Arena to take on Bayern Munich. hahaha... oh and there is a training jersey as well. But funny enough it doesn't have the Nike swoosh sign or the AIG logo.


100 years and counting...

Actually my sis was the one who bought the jersey for me... It fits like a glove. Only downside IMHO is that no name at the back :(... Really wanted one with 'Rooney 10' at the back but I can't really complain now can I? Maybe I might just bring it to Al-Ikhsan or something n ask...


Mmmmm.... Rawr...

Oh, there were also a host of goodies in the form of cookies, chips and gummy bears dinosaurs :D... There goes my plan for losing weight for awhile...